+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want 7.5 Bands.. HELP!!

Sep 12, 2017
i did my first ielts during Feb and got Overall 7 bands

R8 S5.5 W6.5 L7.5

I applied in Lambton for September intake ( Post Graduate Diploma ) and also got offer .Because of late received detail sheets from college, i missed my September intake :( so i put my deffer request on 1 Aug ( Lambton ).

For January intake, i also applied in centennial college and received offer last week but they mentioned that i need to do a little english program during my first term because of S5.5 band. As of lambton college they still not give offer letter for jan18 intake. I am scared as their website now showing my program ( Construction Project Management ) closed for jan :( May somebody tell me is there any chance for my lambton's jan intake

Now, as a backup plan i am planning to take ielts exam again. i really now want to get min. 6.5 bands min in speaking and .5 bands more in all modules compared to last. I am deciding to take exam on end November so, plz give ur suggestions for both how to improve my scores and is there chance for lambton's case coz i applied deffer on 1 Aug and programs closes on last week.

Thanks

sharmmad

Aug 30, 2017
i did my first ielts during Feb and got Overall 7 bands

R8 S5.5 W6.5 L7.5

I applied in Lambton for September intake ( Post Graduate Diploma ) and also got offer .Because of late received detail sheets from college, i missed my September intake :( so i put my deffer request on 1 Aug ( Lambton ).

For January intake, i also applied in centennial college and received offer last week but they mentioned that i need to do a little english program during my first term because of S5.5 band. As of lambton college they still not give offer letter for jan18 intake. I am scared as their website now showing my program ( Construction Project Management ) closed for jan :( May somebody tell me is there any chance for my lambton's jan intake

Now, as a backup plan i am planning to take ielts exam again. i really now want to get min. 6.5 bands min in speaking and .5 bands more in all modules compared to last. I am deciding to take exam on end November so, plz give ur suggestions for both how to improve my scores and is there chance for lambton's case coz i applied deffer on 1 Aug and programs closes on last week.

Thanks
For improving your speaking bands, follow http://ieltsliz.com/ielts-speaking-free-lessons-essential-tips/
Try to record what you speak and find your areas and practice.

You can also refer http://ielts-simon.com/