+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

Raj1983

Jan 13, 2015
Guys,

Can someone please help me ? When I called customer service centre, they told thats its in process thats it. I again sent new photos on 21 Dec by registered post along with IMM5451E (Form for CONCERNING A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD THAT WAS LOST, STOLEN,DESTROYED OR NEVER RECEIVED).

Please guide me if I am on right track and when can I expect PR card.
I am in the same boat (IMM5451E) did you received your card? if yes, how long it took to get your PR card.

Punit Patel

Jan 20, 2017
Hello All,

I have linked my pr card application to my cic account, However it shows only primary applicant and it does not show spouse information.

Do I have to link her application seperately?

Please help me out here.
Thanks

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello All,

I have linked my pr card application to my cic account, However it shows only primary applicant and it does not show spouse information.

Do I have to link her application seperately?

Please help me out here.
Thanks
Yes, you need to do this for every family member

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
What is the most recent accurate processing time from landing to receiving card? the website never updates... it always say 61 days, but we all know that is not true.

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
What is the most recent accurate processing time from landing to receiving card? the website never updates... it always say 61 days, but we all know that is not true.
I think 61 is the average , it varies from case to case, some cases need more time if Photos requested but never noticed any case less than 55 days during this year

njawan12

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Guys
I alongwith my family entered Canada at Toronto Pearson on July 11, 2017.
On MyCIC account, the main page says "Submitted" for the PR cards application but when I click on "Check Status and Messages".. The Final Decision says that the application has been approved. Check messages for more details. But there arent any messages to view. Can anyone tell me if the PR card application has been approved or dispatched?

Reactions: Seedorf_10

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hi Guys
I alongwith my family entered Canada at Toronto Pearson on July 11, 2017.
On MyCIC account, the main page says "Submitted" for the PR cards application but when I click on "Check Status and Messages".. The Final Decision says that the application has been approved. Check messages for more details. But there arent any messages to view. Can anyone tell me if the PR card application has been approved or dispatched?
What I know is that "approved" date is when the card is sent for production

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
So would this mean that the card is still not printed? Im pretty confused here!
I am not sure, but what matters is it's approved, look at the approval date and give it 5 to 7 days then call CIC to double check if not received , this is my opinion

Good luck

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
I think 61 is the average , it varies from case to case, some cases need more time if Photos requested but never noticed any case less than 55 days during this year
Thank you. Do you know what was the general issue with the photos? If the photos are taken in Canada, does that mean that it should be fine?

JimLarkin

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Does anyone know how these things take so long? Surely at this stage everything is approved, they just need to mail them out?

Hearing so many stories about them messing them up, putting the wrong name or nationality on them too. They really can't seem to get any step of this entire process done properly.

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Thank you. Do you know what was the general issue with the photos? If the photos are taken in Canada, does that mean that it should be fine?
Hi, nothing obvious, however they follow some standards as described in their photos' specification page and this is applied even if photos taken from within canada

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so i hav done landing the day i got back the passport from cic, do i hav to do any form submission online for PR card? i am a bit confused here, how are you all checking your status and photo request ? i hav done nothing but handover my PR document to the immigration officer at the border..its been a month and half i done that..