25-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03/04/2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Hello everybody!
I landed in Niagara falls on April 8th and I'm still waiting for my card of course, because its gonna be 46 days next week. But when i called cic yesterday they told me that my address was expired even tho the cbsa officer at the border confirmed with me my canadian address, and told me that my pr card will be sent to my address. The agent on the phone fixed my address yesterday. Now my question is...do i need to wait 46 days from yesterday? or the 46 are still from the day i landed as pr? anybody had the same problem?? Thank you so much!

rusticdud

Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
How to use ECAS to do the tracking. When I enter UCI and my details I am not in the system.

Varun84

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys,

Is the expiry of the PR Visa related to the medical exam date of the primary applicant or any other applicant whose 1 year from the date of the medical exam is earlier?

In my case, I am the primary applicant but my wife gave the medical exam before I did, so the PR Visa validity will be related to my wife's medical exam date?

Thanks for you responses.

Cheers
Varun

iyerrb123

Jan 30, 2017
Hi

I have landed on 31st march and they didn't ask me for any photos i have called cic yesterday and they said my card is went for production on 11th may but I haven't got it yet. I don't know what is going on today is my 48th day in Calgary
Same here, landed 31st March not yet received PR card, not sure what is going on.
Any new updates on your status?

indigo9132

Aug 16, 2015
I am little behind. Landed April 8th and still waiting for the card. Keep us posted if you have updates and it will be helpful!

TashiB

May 22, 2017
Sharing my timeline because this forum really helped me while I waited:

Mar 6: Landed at Pearson International, Terminal 3 from Jamaica
Mar 13: Went to Service Canada to look about SIN. No record of me on their file. Had to go back to the airport to re-do landing. The officer did not do it properly initially. The info they had said I landed from Austria via Terminal 1.
Apr 12: New photo request
Apr 13: Sent new photo by regular mail. From Toronto to Nova Scotia is standard 3 days by express. 4-6 days regular. Didn't make any sense to pay for express.
Also, Canada Post explained that because of the public Easter holidays, it would be dispatched on Apr 18.
Apt 28: Card sent to production
May 3: Card sent out by mail
May 9: Card received

Good luck to those still waiting!

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
Same here, landed 31st March not yet received PR card, not sure what is going on.
Any new updates on your status?
No not yet still waiting and i have an a emergency in india so i have to go there but i am thinking that can i go or not????

indigo9132

Aug 16, 2015

Mar 13: Went to Service Canada to look about SIN. No record of me on their file. Had to go back to the airport to re-do landing. The officer did not do it properly initially. The info they had said I landed from Austria via Terminal 1.
Apr 13: Sent new photo by regular mail. From Toronto to Nova Scotia is standard 3 days by express. 4-6 days regular. Didn't make any sense to pay for express.
Also, Canada Post explained that because of the public Easter holidays, it would be dispatched on Apr 18.

Thanks you for sharing your timeline. Did you receive the request for photos via email or mail?

iyerrb123

Jan 30, 2017

Did you receive an email for Photo or did they send you a regular letter mail by post asking for your photo?

iyerrb123

Jan 30, 2017
No not yet still waiting and i have an a emergency in india so i have to go there but i am thinking that can i go or not????
I spoke to my Lawyer and he said that it is currently taking an average of 60-70 days for IRCC to send out PR Cards, 45 days mentioned in their website is not true. Lawyer said nothing to worry about the delay.

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
I believe you can go to India and ask someone to send the PR card by FedEx to India once it arrives here in Canada.
Ok thanks for your reply. I just have a query in my mind that what immigration at delhi airport will ask me like visa and stuff as I don't have a visa now my visa is expiring on 25 may. So am i able to go?

iyerrb123

Jan 30, 2017
Ok thanks for your reply. I just have a query in my mind that what immigration at delhi airport will ask me like visa and stuff as I don't have a visa now my visa is expiring on 25 may. So am i able to go?
Sorry I don't understand your question. By visa do you mean your Canadian Visa is expiring? When you are going back to India in Delhi airport they won't ask anything because you are a Indian citizen with Indian Passport, but when you want to come back to Canada you need your PR card. You can ask someone in Canada to send your PR card to India by FedEx