+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by mahek286, Aug 22, 2013.

1. thanks.
    but my problem is that i cannot access my application in ecas at all which is strange since i see that many of you have access to it.

this is what im trying to figure out...............

2. Has anyone landed in April 2016 gotten their PRCard?

3. Just phone CIC, they will help you out.

4. I think March 5 to 16 applicants are getting now. I landed on April 9th. I think we need to wait at least this month. But good news is now the processing time 49 days.

5. I landed on April 10th but nothing yet expecting end of this month.

6. Landed on March 18.

Husband's PR card came in the mail today, but not mine yet. Hope it is here this week!

Have not received any email about new photos required for either of us.

7. Got PR Card today..Landed on 18th March

8. congrats

9. What about yours?

10. Landed March 16, PR card arrived on the 5th. 50 days exactly.

Good luck to everybody.

11. Hi anyone can advise me on what photo specifications needed for landing? Thank you so much.

12. ok thanks. will try.

13. I landed on April 1st, so 1 - 2 more weeks. : )

14. Dont know yet.. I will check mail box during weekend and will let you know. Thx. I hope card will be there not photo request :)

15. Do people need to bring pictures for landing? Is this for the ones that get the COPR on the mail? Because when my passport was requested, they also requested pictures along with it and my COPR came with the picture I had sent.

I did not bring any other pictures for landing, except the one that was already on my COPR. I was not asked any more pictures at the border. They only thing they were asking for, was all the temporary permits I've had.