+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO's rejection That I am not satisfied that you will respect terms as TRv in Canada

Jun 22, 2017
I have applied for TRV and my decision came within three days with rejection as i am not satisfied that you will respect terms as visitor in Canada. I am a sceratary of society which has run three colleges. i am co owner of this society. which has 10 members. i have a share in this society. i have applied with my family members. we all have schengen visa and already traveled in schengen countries also in Singapore Malaysia, Sri Lanka. I have submit my bank statement of 6 months old with my spouse bank statement with total INR approximately 13-14 lacs. I have already booked my hotel in Toronto and banff. My kids bona fide certificate from school also attached. my society Docs also attached with registration of society and college details on letter head as per my job. i have applied for ten days trip because my kids holidays will end early. i have submitted my property details worth INR 4 cr approximately. i am not understand why visa officer reject my visa despite my strong ties ,strong bank statement, strong travel history . Anyone suggest me please

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How long a trip did you request? Have you traveled to other countries before that require visas (e.g. US, UK, Europe)?

Jun 22, 2017
How long a trip did you request? Have you traveled to other countries before that require visas (e.g. US, UK, Europe)?
i have applied for 10 days trip 2nd of july to 12th of july. I already travelled in schenegen countries also in singapore malaysia, sri lanka

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
Hi,

1. Do post the list of documents which you submitted for each applicant

2. What were the exact refusal reasons?

Cheers
the exact refusal is i already mentioned that "i am not satisfied that you will respect terms as visitor in Canada."
i have submitted my tax returns with my spouse of last three years, Bank statement and balance certificate of both approximately 27000 CAD, my own property assessment, My society registration, which is running three colleges,its balance sheet, its letter head mention me as a Secretary My kids Bona fide school certificate where they are studying, hotel booking, and forms with family info

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
the exact refusal is i already mentioned that "i am not satisfied that you will respect terms as visitor in Canada."
i have submitted my tax returns with my spouse of last three years, Bank statement and balance certificate of both approximately 27000 CAD, my own property assessment, My society registration, which is running three colleges,its balance sheet, its letter head mention me as a Secretary My kids Bona fide school certificate where they are studying, hotel booking, and forms with family info
Perhaps they are concerned that you will do business in Canada, rather than just visit?