+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO Vienna - Very hostile!! - Please help me

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And again, as stated on the Vienna VO homepage, that number is not for visas and immigration. The only available communication methods are email and CSE.
I just sent them an email asking if they could possibly tell me if my documents are already ready and if they can give me a date and time as of when I can send the courier to their office.

Let's see what comes back....

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
@astralsource would you mind to share your experience with VO Vienna?

Thanks!
Hey man, I just sent my documents to Vienna 5 days ago. I dont know the answer to your question but in my PPR there is an e-mail address that you can contact, supposedly. I guess you already know that. Sorry Im not of any help but dont stress, it will come soon.

I had also found out I cannot use a courier service because it is not allowed for me to pay their delivery back to me, (wow, in which century do I live in?) so I am just able to track my docs until they reach them and I had no other option than to let them mail me COPR by regular mail, so there's that.

Reactions: KiranK

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey man, I just sent my documents to Vienna 5 days ago. I dont know the answer to your question but in my PPR there is an e-mail address that you can contact, supposedly. I guess you already know that. Sorry Im not of any help but dont stress, it will come soon.

I had also found out I cannot use a courier service because it is not allowed for me to pay their delivery back to me, (wow, in which century do I live in?) so I am just able to track my docs until they reach them and I had no other option than to let them mail me COPR by regular mail, so there's that.
Hey @astralsource , thanks for your response! So I assume you just needed to send a copy of your passport?

I ask myself the same question, in what century do we live in?! I also checked with our national post if there is anything like a pre-paid return envelope for international consignments. But nothing....
But I don't get it why the embassy works in this way (as someone said: drop your passport in a black hole and hope it comes back). With WES for instance it was super easy. Just pay them in advance to have it returned by courier. That's it! The embassy could do the same thing!

I hope and pray everything will be fine!

Wish you good luck in this last stage and let's keep in touch since we both had to send our documents to the VO in Vienna!

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE

Magically the VO answered me on my email from yesterday! They wrote:

"The documents have been dispatched on August 3rd, 2017 via registered mail."

I am so relieved having received this information. At least now I know it has been sent out. At the same time I'm also a bit upset that even including the return labels from FedEx they completely ignored it.... Really hope it arrives safe by registered mail!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
UPDATE

I am so relieved having received this information. At least now I know it has been sent out. At the same time I'm also a bit upset that even including the return labels from FedEx they completely ignored it.... Really hope it arrives safe by registered mail!
Its done mate, stop worrying now:D

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
UPDATE

Yaay! Great! So 9 days to issue COPR? Not bad! Yes I sent only copies of our passports!

My application got updated today to Approved! I hope it is a good sign and they received my documents!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mimi2017 and KiranK

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaay! Great! So 9 days to issue COPR? Not bad! Yes I sent only copies of our passports!

My application got updated today to Approved! I hope it is a good sign and they received my documents!
That's great! So very soon you are going to receive your passport copies back + COPR :)
This part of the process is usually fast.

Soon it's time to celebrate! ;)

Reactions: astralsource

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Congrats to you both (@Kearnixer, @astralsource), you probably received your COPRs already. Can you provide the timeline as I am in the similar situation and sent my PP copies & photos today to Vienna. Thank!
Heyyy yeah I got it in a week, they are very quick!