+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for younger sister

May 16, 2017
Hi,
I want to know that Can I apply for visitor visa for my younger sister? She is unmarried 25 years old. She is employed and has some funds in her account. She is working in a same firm from last 2 years but she doesn't have any property on her name . I am pregnant and my due date is in April. I have sufficient funds to support her while her stay in Canada. Can i sponsor her for one month beacause she also have off from her job at that time ..
Are there chances for the visa. Please help. If someone applied in the same way please also attach the invitation letter .
Thanks

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Hi,
I want to know that Can I apply for visitor visa for my younger sister? She is unmarried 25 years old. She is employed and has some funds in her account. She is working in a same firm from last 2 years but she doesn't have any property on her name . I am pregnant and my due date is in April. I have sufficient funds to support her while her stay in Canada. Can i sponsor her for one month beacause she also have off from her job at that time ..
Are there chances for the visa. Please help. If someone applied in the same way please also attach the invitation letter .
Thanks
Seems one month is a little too much as if her job lets her go that much time, it means it cannot be considered a tie.

Also you can act as host but she needs to show she can afford the trip by herself.

There are chances for TRV as long as she has a solid case. At this moment I see more reasons for refusal than for getting one. Maybe you can transfer the money for her trip to her account, let it rest there for three months and then apply. Also limit the trip to 2 weeks.

Best of lucks.

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
You can never really assume if its gonna get approved or not, you never know how the ircc work and investigate or even think! Lol.

Id say, as long as shes eligible to visit canada take the chance and apply, but put lots of effort in the application.

Does she have family members in home country? Does she have a saving acount probably $15000 at least? Does she have travel history to countries requiring visa permit? If yes you have to include all the documents to prove that.

You need to include every single detail in the explanation letter and the invitation letter, and be honest about everything.

Let me know if you need more help.