+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor status extend profile got cancelled after 6month. help.

souljk

Nov 25, 2013
As the title says , i applied for visitor visa extension on march and my profile got cancelled after 6month. can i apply again after paying penalty?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If your extension was rejected or cancelled, you would now be out of status (as of March if it was cancelled or alternately as of the date of rejection) and beyond the restoration time frame if it was cancelled. Had you previously applied for an extension (Aug 2016 post) or did you have a new entry into Canada at that time? If you are out of status, and there is no option for restoration (90 day window to apply for restoration), you need to leave Canada as soon as practical. You need to follow up on your extension and find out whether it has been cancelled, rejected or approved and determine your actual status and options from there.

kang saab

Sep 16, 2017
Did Anyone know ,now upto which dates subminted applications are under process in IRCC???? HELP visiter visa ???

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can send a case specific enquiry to the VO if it has passed normal processing times. Do note, the times listed are averages, not guarantees. Each application is different and can actually take several months beyond the posted times in some cases.

souljk

Nov 25, 2013
If your extension was rejected or cancelled, you would now be out of status (as of March if it was cancelled or alternately as of the date of rejection) and beyond the restoration time frame if it was cancelled. Had you previously applied for an extension (Aug 2016 post) or did you have a new entry into Canada at that time? If you are out of status, and there is no option for restoration (90 day window to apply for restoration), you need to leave Canada as soon as practical. You need to follow up on your extension and find out whether it has been cancelled, rejected or approved and determine your actual status and options from there.
i'vd had applied for extension before. is there a limit of times to apply for visitor visa extension? And my second qustion is didn't i still had the implied status untill the point i get the cancelled message even though it's way passed 90days. so woulnd't be an exception on my case? and i did ircc web form to ask for look at my profile again. will this help?