AOR Received.
30-04-2016
IELTS Request
SA Received: 19-05-2016
File Transfer...
23-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
I am Canadian Citizen with good job born in East Africa. I met a girl I knew long time ago back home when I was younger (off course, she is younger than me) and didn't take us time to fall in love. The funny part is that the meeting was on the phone of a friend as, “talk to someone from your place.” Since then (September 2015) we are talking almost day & night resulting in knowing each other deeply and developing personal interest in one-another. I decided to give her a visit in December for 2 weeks, we had fun and sure enough our love was serious. She is planning to visit Canada from where she is living (Germany) for the past 10 years with PR. We are determined to LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER, wherever (I prefer Canada.) The questions are: 1) with her PR travel document, I guess she need visa to Canada; a visitor visa would be good enough or I better send her invitation letter? 2) She does not own any property but has job (employment), our relationship as BF/GF, and her PR status, we are afraid that they will deny her visa (big risk) suspecting she will not go back. What should we do or don’t? 3) Although we are not yet there, we may be getting married and on option is here in Canada if she is allowed to enter. However, I am not sure if we should process it from here by extending her visitor visa or do it from abroad? Thanks.
Obse

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
barse said:
I am Canadian Citizen with good job born in East Africa. I met a girl I knew long time ago back home when I was younger (off course, she is younger than me) and didn't take us time to fall in love. The funny part is that the meeting was on the phone of a friend as, “talk to someone from your place.” Since then (September 2015) we are talking almost day & night resulting in knowing each other deeply and developing personal interest in one-another. I decided to give her a visit in December for 2 weeks, we had fun and sure enough our love was serious. She is planning to visit Canada from where she is living (Germany) for the past 10 years with PR. We are determined to LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER, wherever (I prefer Canada.) The questions are: 1) with her PR travel document, I guess she need visa to Canada; a visitor visa would be good enough or I better send her invitation letter? 2) She does not own any property but has job (employment), our relationship as BF/GF, and her PR status, we are afraid that they will deny her visa (big risk) suspecting she will not go back. What should we do or don’t? 3) Although we are not yet there, we may be getting married and on option is here in Canada if she is allowed to enter. However, I am not sure if we should process it from here by extending her visitor visa or do it from abroad? Thanks.
Obse
Yes, she will need a VISA. And yes, you can send her an invitation. However, if you fear that VISA will get denied, then invite her just as a friend. You are not obliged to declare that she is your girl friend. On top of your invitation, she will also have her bank statements, pay slips etc. I think Visa officers also ask for a proof that vacations are approved by the employer. so if she can manager a letter or something from HR then it will be great. I do not see a reason for rejection honestly.

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
There is nothing to worry my friend. All you have to do is apply for the visa & yes don’t forget to send an invitation letter to her.

She does not need to hold property or asset to visit Canada, only her intent to remain and leave the country once the purpose is over has to be made clear by providing required documents, which include a leave letter from her employer in Germany would increase her chance to get a positive.

I wish you all the luck.

singh8090

Sep 6, 2016
barse said:
Obse