+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa refusal

Amb81

Aug 2, 2016
HI Everyone. I applied for a visit visa last year which was sponsered by my close friend and i was rejected because of
1. poor travel history
2. insufficeint funds
i showed them around 15000cad but these accounts were joint with my mother.
kindly help and guide

anirudh0326

Jun 23, 2017
TRV can't be sponsored, that's the reason of refusal.
When they do mention that you can submit a sponsorship letter along with proof of your sponsor if someone is sponsoring you, how is it that you say visitor visa cannot be sponsored?

snic15

May 14, 2015
When they do mention that you can submit a sponsorship letter along with proof of your sponsor if someone is sponsoring you, how is it that you say visitor visa cannot be sponsored?
I can't give you the detailed explanation about who can be sponsored, as I am not a qualified consultant or anything similar. All I know, is that when a person submits the application, all documents must be submitted on his/her behalf. The funds, which the applicant is going to show, must be earned by the applicant, the only exception I can think, is if a student is applying for a TRV, and in that case, the applicant must submit his/her bank account and will need to explain who gave this person the money, also letter of enrollment, paper of GPA ( or what ever it's called) to show strong academic background, and the tuition must be payed from his/her bank account. The only sponsorship that I've heard about is spousal/family one for permanent residency, never heard that someone would sponsor somebody for TRV. But I could be wrong.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I can't give you the detailed explanation about who can be sponsored, as I am not a qualified consultant or anything similar. All I know, is that when a person submits the application, all documents must be submitted on his/her behalf. The funds, which the applicant is going to show, must be earned by the applicant, the only exception I can think, is if a student is applying for a TRV, and in that case, the applicant must submit his/her bank account and will need to explain who gave this person the money, also letter of enrollment, paper of GPA ( or what ever it's called) to show strong academic background, and the tuition must be payed from his/her bank account. The only sponsorship that I've heard about is spousal/family one for permanent residency, never heard that someone would sponsor somebody for TRV. But I could be wrong.
Correct.

TRV applicants are not sponsored but are invited by the host. It's for the applicant to prove that s/he can financially afford the visit and airfare

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
HI Everyone. I applied for a visit visa last year which was sponsered by my close friend and i was rejected because of
1. poor travel history
2. insufficeint funds
i showed them around 15000cad but these accounts were joint with my mother.
kindly help and guide
You'll need to provide more information.
1. What was the purpose and duration of your intended visit?

2. What were the list of documents which you submitted?

3. Is the CAD 15,000 earned by you or your mother or both?

4. Are you in a relationship with the friend who invited you?

Cheers

anirudh0326

Jun 23, 2017
Correct.

TRV applicants are not sponsored but are invited by the host. It's for the applicant to prove that s/he can financially afford the visit and airfare
I'm going to be a Master's student and plan to visit Canada while I'll be a student. I've shown my father as a sponsor, and submitted his financial documents along with sponsorship letter. Is there anything wrong with that?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm going to be a Master's student and plan to visit Canada while I'll be a student. I've shown my father as a sponsor, and submitted his financial documents along with sponsorship letter. Is there anything wrong with that?
Nothing wrong with that. Students normally don't have finances of their own. Your dad can pay for your visit

Amb81

Aug 2, 2016
You'll need to provide more information.
1. What was the purpose and duration of your intended visit?

2. What were the list of documents which you submitted?

3. Is the CAD 15,000 earned by you or your mother or both?

4. Are you in a relationship with the friend who invited you?

Cheers
1. the purpose of my visit was to see my old friend and his family. duration was only one month.
2. a. bank statement.
b. income tax return
c. property documents
d. job description documents
e.
3. it is earned by both.
4. NO

REGARDS

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. the purpose of my visit was to see my old friend and his family. duration was only one month.
2. a. bank statement.
b. income tax return
c. property documents
d. job description documents
e.
3. it is earned by both.
4. NO

REGARDS
The bank account should be in your name and not joint with mother
They ask for tax return for 2 years
The property should be in your name and also support it with a valuation and property tax payment
The job should not be a recent. Add pay slips and a letter from employer that you shall be granted leave for the period of visit
Even then visa can be refused because of
Week ties to the country from where applying
The country from which you applied has a large unemployment and if applicant is in a age where he can work in Canada
The relationship with person inviting you.

Amb81

Aug 2, 2016
The bank account should be in your name and not joint with mother
They ask for tax return for 2 years
The property should be in your name and also support it with a valuation and property tax payment
The job should not be a recent. Add pay slips and a letter from employer that you shall be granted leave for the period of visit
Even then visa can be refused because of
Week ties to the country from where applying
The country from which you applied has a large unemployment and if applicant is in a age where he can work in Canada
The relationship with person inviting you.
Thanks for the reply