+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa status

pallu

Aug 12, 2017
hi i applied for my study permit canada i got an email from vfs stating my passport has been dispatched does that mean my visa has been approved i have no other email from vfs or from immigration , can anyone guide me who recently got his/her study visa approve how does this work ...

IndianCanadian16

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
hi i applied for my study permit canada i got an email from vfs stating my passport has been dispatched does that mean my visa has been approved i have no other email from vfs or from immigration , can anyone guide me who recently got his/her study visa approve how does this work ...

Did you apply on paper or online?

If you sent your passport 'upon getting a passport request',then 99% chances are that passport is dispatched with visa stamp on it.

pallu

Aug 12, 2017
no i submit my passport at the time i submit my application in vfs the same time what you think iwant to know do we get any mail or soem thing if its refuse or accepted ....

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
no i submit my passport at the time i submit my application in vfs the same time what you think iwant to know do we get any mail or soem thing if its refuse or accepted ....
Did you link your application online? If not, you will know the outcome only when you see your passport! If you have linked your application online. Go to your CIC account and check the final decision there. If you haven't linked anything, you never know until you receive your passport. With this said, people have got their visa stamped without receiving any prior emails. Good Luck! Let us know when you get the passport.