+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection under spp

varinderpal

Aug 17, 2010
Hi...

My visa got rejected. I have done B.Tech in 2005. After that i have work experience of field coordinator for 1.6 yr and web developer for 2.2 yrs. I took a course in POST GRAD. DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT in FANSHAWE COLLEGE london, Ontario. My IELTS score is 7.5 bands.
I have shown income of 9 lakhs and loan of 9 lakhs
The reasons for VISA rejection are :
1. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence
2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in india or canada, language abilities, or your future prospects or plans.

The problems i think that might have been:
1. No S.O.P submitted
2. Income was written as of mine(4.5 lakhs) and my brother (4.5 lakhs) and that was agricultural income, My mother and father are no more as they died long ago so didnt mention their name in income.
3. There were two addresses in documents , one was of our place in city and other of the village.

Please reply so that i can take appropriate measures for next application.

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Hi Dear could u tell me when did u apllied ur file and when did u got ur refusal.

Also mention ur CHC applied???

kailas

Aug 17, 2010
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th July 2010
Doc's Request.
Pre Medical
@virederpal
buddy am really sorry for u...y u didnt keep an SOP??....coz tats a very important document..in that u have to state y ur goin to canada...wat r ur ur plans after ur studies in canada..and u have to convince them tat ur gonna come back to india after ur studies....may be tats were u have gone wrong....

csponline

Aug 12, 2010
chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Nomination.....
cc charged on : 12-12-12
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
20-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013 (Official Landing)
@vainderpal

sorry for your refusal.. You can postpone ur course if possible and apply through non-SPP with many supporting docs..
could you tell us, when did u apply and how long did it take for them to reply you?

varinderpal

Aug 17, 2010
Hi thanks for your consideration

I applied in VFS on 28th july.
and i got my passport on 6th August.

Now i am planning to go in to wireless telecommunications in humber college. i am interested in this course also.
I will attach SOP this time. Do you think it is a good idea to opt this field. I have done CCNA in july 2010 and i have a certificate of CCNA.
I have discussed with consultants and they are saying that student applications under normal (without SPP) are getting rejections.
What measures should i take for application under SPP again.
Thank you

harmanmeet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
varinderpal said:

Now i am planning to go in to wireless telecommunications in humber college. i am interested in this course also.
I will attach SOP this time. Do you think it is a good idea to opt this field. I have done CCNA in july 2010 and i have a certificate of CCNA.
I have discussed with consultants and they are saying that student applications under normal (without SPP) are getting rejections.
Thank you
students r also getting rejections in spp too. i applied under spp on 19th may 2010 and got rejection(same as the second point of rejection of urs) on 10th june 2010. i again applied on 21st june 2010 under normal process and attached a well written sop and a letter to visa officer regarding the clarification of my previous refusal. my status is still under processing. i have applied for gbc college toronto in wireless and networking, my classes will start on 7th sep 2010.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
varinderpal said:

Thank you
bro visa rejection did not depend on spp or normal it only depends on the docs u have submitted to demonstrate urslef.........
u can try again under spp with supporting docs 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
this is a good post graduate certificate program ( wireless telecommunications) i also gona choose this course for Jan 2011......

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
As per my knowledge we cant submit more documents under SPP, unless requested by your visa officer. Any one has any idea about this.

karan khurmi

Dec 9, 2011
harmanmeet said:
students r also getting rejections in spp too. i applied under spp on 19th may 2010 and got rejection(same as the second point of rejection of urs) on 10th june 2010. i again applied on 21st june 2010 under normal process and attached a well written sop and a letter to visa officer regarding the clarification of my previous refusal. my status is still under processing. i have applied for gbc college toronto in wireless and networking, my classes will start on 7th sep 2010.
u got ur visa bro?

Dec 19, 2011
Category........: SPP
Visa Office......: CHC New-Delhi
App. Filed.......: 28/12/2011
IELTS Request: 8 Bands
Med's Done....: 18/11/2011
Interview........:Waived
VISA ISSUED...: 15/12/2011 - Rejected

Reason for Refusal: :eek:

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
karan khurmi said:
u got ur visa bro?
wht hppend then means u got ur visa or not?