+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejected

rahul656565

Sep 10, 2017
This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below or have failed to comply with our request for an examination or documentation. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:
· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

kindly let me know where did i do mistake and what can i do?

My ielts score : R- 5.5, W- 5.5, L- 6.5, S- 6.0 ====average: 6.0

what will i do?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to post your question to the International Students section of the forum and also provide your complete profile. You haven't provided enough information for anyone to answer your question.

rahul656565

Sep 10, 2017
10th : 54%
12%: 60%
BCA: 72%

how will i strong my case? please let me know
This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below or have failed to comply with our request for an examination or documentation. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:
· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

what will i do?

rahul656565

Sep 10, 2017
You need to post your question to the International Students section of the forum and also provide your complete profile. You haven't provided enough information for anyone to answer your question.
10th : 54%
12%: 60%
BCA: 72%

how will i strong my case? please let me know

Grounds for refusal:

what will i do?

let me know if u can help me or where will i put this post?

thankyou