+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED: How long before i can apply again?

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, what if my visa got rejected, how many months do i have to wait to apply again?

tnx ;D

Dec 25, 2011
surrey bc
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
first of all you should know the reasons why they rejected your visa. then u can check dates of ur college admission and apply for the nex possible semester

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
hell911 said:
hi guys, what if my visa got rejected, how many months do i have to wait to apply again?

tnx ;D
There's no such waiting period I think. You may apply as many times as you want as long as you're not too late. As of now, it's not too late so go ahead and apply for a second time. There needs to be a change in your application though; otherwise, they'll just reject your visa again.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i haven't even applied yet, im just readying myself if such case happens. ;D

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
hell911 said:

tnx ;D
there is no time restrict....you can apply immediate also, before making second attempt try to find on what basis you got reject.....it would be helpful for you next attempt.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
hell911 said:

tnx ;D
You haven't even applied and you are asking about things after rejection. What are the factors that make you think you will be rejected? Correct them. Getting visa is like a prize bond lottery you never know what happens. I suggest make a strong case and have faith.

As far as your question is concerned so:
1. There is not waiting period, you can reapply on the same day. However, keep in mind that when you get the documents back then read the rejection note. Understand it and discuss your case here with other firends. Act on their advise and correct those things. Apply.

Best of luck and have faith

BR,
Inam

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Inam89 said:
You haven't even applied and you are asking about things after rejection. What are the factors that make you think you will be rejected? Correct them. Getting visa is like a prize bond lottery you never know what happens. I suggest make a strong case and have faith.

As far as your question is concerned so:
1. There is not waiting period, you can reapply on the same day. However, keep in mind that when you get the documents back then read the rejection note. Understand it and discuss your case here with other firends. Act on their advise and correct those things. Apply.

Best of luck and have faith

BR,
Inam
good explination Inam

+1 to you.