+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSAL WITH 4 MAIN OBJECTIONS.

happy213

Oct 12, 2011
Carlisle1728 said:
I can't see anything wrong on his profile, as long as he didn't show his relatives or close once are in Canada
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I have no relative and close ones in Canada. If you have any opinion about my visa application you can guide me.

Many Thanks,
Sunny

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
Pakistan is the problem !!! I dont see any other problem

Reactions: dreamy2536

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
KEM said:
My search is saying, Pakistani and Indian and bangali students who already have got the visa of other country especially student visa of UK ,Ireland, Gulf (TR) , Australia and etc . Canada is not issuing visa for sure even mostly student who has come back to their home country and applying from homeland they are also getting refusal letter from canadian embassy ... I know the reason but I will not discuses it here..

My opinion is all student who are student any english country please dont apply for other english country visa ... try to extent your visa or come back and start jobs or etc ...

C ya!
please KEM discuss the reason.. plz plz . you said that people who visited uk are not given visas. I also visited uk and refused for canada from islamabad chc. plz tell me the reason.Im eagerly waiting

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
KEM said:
My search is saying, Pakistani and Indian and bangali students who already have got the visa of other country especially student visa of UK ,Ireland, Gulf (TR) , Australia and etc . Canada is not issuing visa for sure even mostly student who has come back to their home country and applying from homeland they are also getting refusal letter from canadian embassy ... I know the reason but I will not discuses it here..

My opinion is all student who are student any english country please dont apply for other english country visa ... try to extent your visa or come back and start jobs or etc ...

C ya!
Hi, just read ur post, what is the reason, because like (alwaysoptimistic), i have the same travel history, i have come back from australia by my own will. and i have applied recently, If you cant make the reason public, atleast drop a personal message with the reason.

And by the way, are u a student ? and from pakistan ?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Hello,

UK, canada, US , australia Newzealand etc offers many programs and tons of students go on student visa ... UK is one of the best country in this world who offers quality of education and if someone complete its studies in UK and wants to continue in CANADA so visa officer make a question in his mind that why is he leaving this country and he put his decision on this that student intention is not to study and he wont come back !!!

Remember me in ur prays!

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
alwaysoptimistic said:
please KEM discuss the reason.. plz plz . you said that people who visited uk are not given visas. I also visited uk and refused for canada from islamabad chc. plz tell me the reason.Im eagerly waiting

Hello,

UK, canada, US , australia Newzealand etc offers many programs and tons of students go on student visa ... UK is one of the best country in this world who offers quality of education and if someone complete its studies in UK and wants to continue in CANADA so visa officer make a question in his mind that why is he leaving this country and he put his decision on this that student intention is not to study and he wont come back !!!

Remember me in ur prays!

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
KEM said:
Hello,

Remember me in ur prays!
thanks

sameer786313

Mar 31, 2015
I am from pakistan . I ve applied for January 2015 intake on oct 2014 and got refusal on november 18 2014 stated the reason of refusal
purpose of visit
Personal assets and financial status

I reapplied for may session 2015 on 8th Jaunuary 2015 .Then i highlighted my purpose of visit is solely study and mentioned i have struggled alot for taking an admission . while on second reason i highlighted that my personal assets are all my parents assets that i gave them sponsership affidavit of my parents . and again got refusal on 30th March 2015 , now this time vo stated the reason only purpose of visit .

My Profile is

BBA with 2.79 CGPA completed in december 2013
IELTS 6 overall only listening 5,5
Finance 33,000 Can$ + half tuition fees with all supporting documents
Sponsered by Parents and brother living together in pakistan
No travel outside pakistan
Applied for Postgraduate 1 year Diploma program in Business administration from North Island College
Employment of 14K

Now i have applied for CAIPS notes and waiting for it but still i am unable to understand the meaning of "Purpose of visit" as i have been accepted from College and paid half tuition fees as well but the problem is where?

Can somebody help me that whether i would have to reapply or not ? or change my institute or program any sugesstions you people may have.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
"Purpose of visit" means that CIC doesn't believe you are a genuine student and believes you are using the study permit as a means of trying to immigrate to Canada.

sameer786313

Mar 31, 2015
scylla said:
"Purpose of visit" means that CIC doesn't believe you are a genuine student and believes you are using the study permit as a means of trying to immigrate to Canada.
Thank you for your response. Can you please tell what are the reasons in my case that CIC thinks i am not geniun student. Is this due to my postgraduate diploma in college program rather to choose university for degree program.

Hamzakhalid93

Oct 25, 2017
I am hamza khalid.. i recently applied for the visa and got 4 main objections.
1. Immigration status in the country of residence.
2. Purpose of visit.
3. Employement prospects in the country of residence.
4. Current employement situation.

The first one is perhaps due to the expiration of my resident card which i will be able to renew in this week. ( i am currently living in saudi arabia)
I am unable to understand the other 3 objections. Can you help me out in how to apply again i.e. how to address these objections.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I am hamza khalid.. i recently applied for the visa and got 4 main objections.
1. Immigration status in the country of residence.
2. Purpose of visit.
3. Employement prospects in the country of residence.
4. Current employement situation.

The first one is perhaps due to the expiration of my resident card which i will be able to renew in this week. ( i am currently living in saudi arabia)
I am unable to understand the other 3 objections. Can you help me out in how to apply again i.e. how to address these objections.
First you should really have created a new thread instead of appending to a 2 year old thread.

For anyone to feedback you need to share your profile such as current qualifications, planned course/ college , work experience and planned career when you return to your home country.

SarahDM2031

Feb 10, 2018
We also got the same judgement. We git denied because of Family Ties in Canada and in country of residence, Current employment situation and personal assets and financial situation. Can anyone here tell me what are we going to do to get approved?

dreamy2536

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka VFS
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
Doc's Request.
30-11-2017 [Additional documents]
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-12-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
Expected 30-06-2018
Hi Guys,
I got my visa refused with 4 objections.
1. Travel history
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Current Employment situation
4. Personal assets and financial situation.
My profile:
Recently completed BSc Hons in Accounting from Ireland
Nationality : Pakistan
Bank statement in my A/C: 15,000 CAD
Status in Ireland: Graduate visa(I can work fulltime).
Employment: Working in Security company full time.
College: George Brown(Post grad in Financial planning)
Full year fees paid.

I am planning to re-apply. Can anybody give me any suggestions so, that I can defend these objection.
Your help will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sunny
Should you know, if you are an Asian and especially a South Asian applicant then you must apply from your homeland. I have learned about this while having a convo with an ex Immigration Officer. I lived in Australia for 8 years and I had planned to apply for study permit from there. But after I spoken with him, he suggested that I apply from my country of residence. Immigration barely considers South Asian/Asian applicants as bona fide students given that they are trying to achieve their education from a developed country.

Now other members may disagree with me. But I have seen study permits being approved for an European who have applied from Australia. Friend of mine applied last year and he is Italian and he had no issues getting his permit approved.

Shams.taheri

Feb 11, 2018
Is it good to be sponsored financially from close ones living in Canada, does this make my application stronger or weaker. Please anyone know about this, your support will highly appreciated