+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSAL WITH 4 MAIN OBJECTIONS.

happy213

Oct 12, 2011
Hi Guys,
I got my visa refused with 4 objections.
1. Travel history
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Current Employment situation
4. Personal assets and financial situation.
My profile:
Recently completed BSc Hons in Accounting from Ireland
Nationality : Pakistan
Bank statement in my A/C: 15,000 CAD
Status in Ireland: Graduate visa(I can work fulltime).
Employment: Working in Security company full time.
College: George Brown(Post grad in Financial planning)
Full year fees paid.

I am planning to re-apply. Can anybody give me any suggestions so, that I can defend these objection.
Your help will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sunny

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
why travel history is an objection in your case?

happy213

Oct 12, 2011
My travel history is,
In Ireland for 6 years traveled to Pakistan for 2 times, traveled to few european countries.

happy213

Oct 12, 2011
I used to work part time during my studies. But during my visa application I was working fulltime. I have submitted letter from my employer and Payslips of salary as well. I didnt get why they have those objections. If i look at travel history, I have traveled to few schengen countrie and UK and been to Pakistan as well.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think your main issue is the fact that you applied from Ireland and have been living there for so long.

To be approved for the study visa, you must show strong ties to your home country and prove that you have no plans to remain in Canada long term. The fact that you have been living outside of your home country for so many years means it's difficult for you to show strong ties to your home country - and CIC may suspect you don't have much interest in returning home.

What information did you include in your application to show strong ties to Pakistan and to prove that you have concrete plans to return to Pakistan once you have finished your studies in Canada?

shakil_kasuri

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
scylla said:
I think your main issue is the fact that you applied from Ireland and have been living there for so long.

To be approved for the study visa, you must show strong ties to your home country and prove that you have no plans to remain in Canada long term. The fact that you have been living outside of your home country for so many years means it's difficult for you to show strong ties to your home country - and CIC may suspect you don't have much interest in returning home.

What information did you include in your application to show strong ties to Pakistan and to prove that you have concrete plans to return to Pakistan once you have finished your studies in Canada?
so you are convinced that a student should apply from their home country (for example Pakistan) ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
shakil_kasuri said:
so you are convinced that a student should apply from their home country (for example Pakistan) ?
Applying from your home country typically makes it much easier to show strong ties.

It's certainly possible to get an approved visa by applying from outside of your home country. However I think you have to provide a lot more proof to show that you plan to return home after you have completed your studies in Canada.

happy213

Oct 12, 2011
What ties I can show from Pakistan??? I have 2 siblings and Parents living in Pakistan, All property and house is on my Mothers name. I don't really have any job offer from any company from Pakistan. At the moment my parents don't have enuff funds in there bank a/c so, that I can show there bank statement. My mate and I applied together, he didnt show any thing like that and we have the same situation for our visa application. Can you guys give me any idea of what I can show as ties for my home country.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
I think u didnt show sufficient amount of money to cover ur studies. In relation to home ties, I would suggest you to get some arrangment like the amount would have been transferred from Pakistan to Irish bank account which will prove that someone in Pakistan is taking responsiblity of your studies in canada. if you show irish bank statment showing amount acquired in ireland, you have earned that while in ireland and so would continue to do that in canada as well i.e. earning money!!!

happy213

Oct 12, 2011
Thanks for your suggestions!!, I have shown 15000 CAD in my a/c and paid full fees for 1 year course which is abt 12000 CAD. What you think if I get some amount from Pakistan and show them that in my bank statement as a proof of help from my home as well, will that make any difference??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
happy213 said:
What ties I can show from Pakistan??? I have 2 siblings and Parents living in Pakistan, All property and house is on my Mothers name. I don't really have any job offer from any company from Pakistan. At the moment my parents don't have enuff funds in there bank a/c so, that I can show there bank statement. My mate and I applied together, he didnt show any thing like that and we have the same situation for our visa application. Can you guys give me any idea of what I can show as ties for my home country.
It doesn't sound like you have very strong ties to Pakistan. Again, I think that's probably a big part of the reason why you were refused. Strong ties are typically things such as: property ownership (in your name), business ownership, assets (e.g. bank accounts and other), proof of employment, etc.

If you cannot show strong ties to Pakistan, then you may want to consider including a statement of purpose with your second application that explains what your plans are. There's absolutely no guarantee this will allow you to overcome the reasons why your first application was refused. But you can certainly try...

happy213

Oct 12, 2011
scylla said:
It doesn't sound like you have very strong ties to Pakistan. Again, I think that's probably a big part of the reason why you were refused. Strong ties are typically things such as: property ownership (in your name), business ownership, assets (e.g. bank accounts and other), proof of employment, etc.

If you cannot show strong ties to Pakistan, then you may want to consider including a statement of purpose with your second application that explains what your plans are. There's absolutely no guarantee this will allow you to overcome the reasons why your first application was refused. But you can certainly try...
Thank you Scylla for your opinion, I think as well that I was not able to show strong ties to Pakistan. I think I will add SOP with my new application and give a one more shot. What you reckon I can write in SOP. Will that be possible if you send me a sample of SOP? my email ID is: yhy_zz@yahoo.com. Your help will be much appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
happy213 said:
Thank you Scylla for your opinion, I think as well that I was not able to show strong ties to Pakistan. I think I will add SOP with my new application and give a one more shot. What you reckon I can write in SOP. Will that be possible if you send me a sample of SOP? my email ID is: yhy_zz @ yahoo.com. Your help will be much appreciated.
Sorry - I don't have a sample. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.

Reactions: dreamy2536

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
happy213 said:
Hi Guys,
I got my visa refused with 4 objections.
1. Travel history
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Current Employment situation
4. Personal assets and financial situation.
My profile:
Recently completed BSc Hons in Accounting from Ireland
Nationality : Pakistan
Bank statement in my A/C: 15,000 CAD
Status in Ireland: Graduate visa(I can work fulltime).
Employment: Working in Security company full time.
College: George Brown(Post grad in Financial planning)
Full year fees paid.

I am planning to re-apply. Can anybody give me any suggestions so, that I can defend these objection.
Your help will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sunny

Hi,
What was your IELTS score ??

Did you pay College fee by bank transfer or credit card or by cash ?

What did you study in Ireland (did you complete any degree or done any diploma)

Did you ever travel to Country like Iran, Iraq, Sirea, agwan etc?

what is your age. .?

If you can answer above question , I am sure we can point out main reason behind refusal.