+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa processed in Mexico and stamped in New York

Vmendez

Dec 30, 2015
Dear forum,
I come to you in search for an answer.
I processed my Visitor TRV at the Mexico office since I applied from South America.
The visa was approved but I had to travel by emergency to the USA. I am currently there.
Does anyone knows what should I do in order to have the visa stamped by the office in NY?
I sent an email to Mexico and they indicated NY can finish my application but did not provide any further instructions.
Has any of you been through this? Should I send my passport with the visa approval letter to NY and that's it?

Help please! ???

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
Canadian Visa office in New York

Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
Visitors visas for Bermuda, St. Pierre et Miquelon, United States (including Puerto Rico), and Virgin Islands (US)
Temporary work permits for Bermuda, St. Pierre et Miquelon, United States (including Puerto Rico), and Virgin Islands (US)
Temporary resident permits for Bermuda, St. Pierre et Miquelon, United States (including Puerto Rico), and Virgin Islands (US)
Study permits: The visa office in New York only accepts Study Permit applications from citizens of, and persons lawfully admitted to, Bermuda. Study permit applications from citizens or persons legally admitted to the United States (including Puerto Rico) and St. Pierre et Miquelon should be submitted to the Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles.

For more information on the same you could also refer to Canada’s official migration website: www.cic.gc.ca

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
y-axisoverseas said:
Canadian Visa office in New York
Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
Visitors visas for Bermuda, St. Pierre et Miquelon, United States (including Puerto Rico), and Virgin Islands (US)
Temporary work permits for Bermuda, St. Pierre et Miquelon, United States (including Puerto Rico), and Virgin Islands (US)
Temporary resident permits for Bermuda, St. Pierre et Miquelon, United States (including Puerto Rico), and Virgin Islands (US)
Study permits: The visa office in New York only accepts Study Permit applications from citizens of, and persons lawfully admitted to, Bermuda. Study permit applications from citizens or persons legally admitted to the United States (including Puerto Rico) and St. Pierre et Miquelon should be submitted to the Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles.
Please stop spamming this forum with garbage answers that have nothing to do with the question asked. All of the reviews on the internet must be true. y-axis is a scam and a fraud immigration agency.