+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got Denied...

758lucian

Oct 9, 2017
Gooday People

i applied for my studying visa via the trinidad visa office since i am from st lucia. i got my refusal letter and the followings reason where stated

1. length of proposed stay in canada
2. purpose of visit
3. other reasons:You have not submitted a Police certificate of character and education documents, proposed
studies inconsistent in light of one or more of: past/present studies/employment/education
opportunities in country of residence or neighbouring territories.

Can some explain to me what more should i include in my application to make it better.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
You should submit all the documents that are required in your checklist. Police clearance is one of them for your visa office. Also, the other reason are common rejection reason. If you have time, then get a caips report to know the exact reason of rejection.

758lucian

Oct 9, 2017
how can i proof the length of my stay and also purpose of visit.
what documents would i used.. what are some of them you know

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I got visa refusal second time for a same reason that my agent not disclosed visa denial entry to Canada.
If i re-apply visa for third time what are the chances?
PS: First time refusal reason is missing academic records, mark sheets.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I got visa refusal second time for a same reason that my agent not disclosed visa denial entry to Canada.
If i re-apply visa for third time what are the chances?
PS: First time refusal reason is missing academic records, mark sheets.
What is the reason this time?

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
What is the reason this time?
- Other reasons: You have failed to disclose, as you were required, that you were previously refused a visa for entry to Canada. This has diminished the overall credibility of your application.
- They tick Travel history and Purpose of visit.

sai91603

Jul 12, 2017
hi guys
i have applied my visa 2nd time because first time they have refused my application for reason: the proposed course was lower than your previous studies but so many of my friends got the visa for the same course and
i have applied my visa again online for the same course and changed SOP on 4th of october and medicals got passed on 14th oct,is there any chances that my visa will be approved ??

Reactions: dreamy2536