+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Using all CAPITAL letter for IELTS writing task

Nkpreky

Sep 9, 2017
Hello House,

I read some post online that it's advisable to write all words in CAPITAL letters instead of small letters when doing the writing task in IELTS. Please anyone ever heard this before, and how true is it? Please I need to know cos am preparing for my IELTS soon. Thank you

RazaKazmie

Sep 1, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Hello House,

I read some post online that it's advisable to write all words in CAPITAL letters instead of small letters when doing the writing task in IELTS. Please anyone ever heard this before, and how true is it? Please I need to know cos am preparing for my IELTS soon. Thank you
Hello,

I would never suggest you to write all in capital letters, as it may give a false idea that you are weak in understanding the words which start with capital letter 'this is my own opinion'

Nkpreky

Sep 9, 2017
Hello,

I would never suggest you to write all in capital letters, as it may give a false idea that you are weak in understanding the words which start with capital letter 'this is my own opinion'
Hello,

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello House,

There is no such rule. I wrote in pencil , using small and capital alphabets and did ok on the test. Caps is mandatory only in certain places like in reading test..if you need to write the pin code..

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
A
There is no such rule. I wrote in pencil , using small and capital alphabets and did ok on the test. Caps is mandatory only in certain places like in reading test..if you need to write the pin code..
He's referring to the writing test section. Imagine reading an all capital 200 word text.