+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US resident visiting Canada.How long can I stay?

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Mus24, Mar 29, 2008.

  1. US Green card holders do not need a visa to travel to Canada.However it is not clear what is the maximum period can one stay there.If one wants to stay longer than 6 months,can it be extended?

Share This Page