Dallas
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
LANDED..........
Texas
Just called, processing july 8 and opening july 19
Hey pma12, are they processing july ones or june ones? Cause mine was received by FBI on Jun 14, and my card was charged last week. Thanks.

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I received a mail from FBI but only my wife's report was inside! Do they send them separately? I was charged $36 so I thought they were processing them together....

kiranali

Jun 22, 2017
My sister sent the FBI fingerprinting on July 11, but the credit card is not yet charged, should i call and find out or wait for few more, ITA received early Aug and now have 67 days to submit the application? Kind of confused...

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
I sent my FBI Clearance prints in September 2015....waited 6 months to only receive in the mail, a letter that indicated they were unable to read my prints (FBI), and that I would need to re-submit (FBI). I then had them done in Ottawa, both for U.S. and Canada. They gave me my print card to send out, which was sent in March 2017 same day I sent out my application, and I received a response in June.....literally a few days after CIC sent me a request. I recommend you send for those almost the exact time you send in application, or even have them done a bit before you think they may send a request. My CIC FBI Clearance request was May 31, 2017. Good luck everyone!

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
My sister sent the FBI fingerprinting on July 11, but the credit card is not yet charged, should i call and find out or wait for few more, ITA received early Aug and now have 67 days to submit the application? Kind of confused...
They will only charge your card when they open your package, which may still take around 3 weeks... You can call to know what day they are processing now, but I believe they are still opening applications that arrived in June.

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
hi guys,

Anyone knows how long it takes for FBI check to arrive in Australia? My response was mailed out on August 31. The agent said in email to wait for 3 weeks within the US and 4 weeks overseas. Does it take that long?

Thanks.

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
hi guys,

Anyone knows how long it takes for FBI check to arrive in Australia? My response was mailed out on August 31. The agent said in email to wait for 3 weeks within the US and 4 weeks overseas. Does it take that long?

Thanks.
Mine was sent on Aug 21st and hasn't arrived yet. My wife's was sent in the same day and arrived 4 days ago... So I guess it can arrive really fast, or it can take a few weeks. They send it with "first class mail" and there's no tracking number.

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
Mine was sent on Aug 21st and hasn't arrived yet. My wife's was sent in the same day and arrived 4 days ago... So I guess it can arrive really fast, or it can take a few weeks. They send it with "first class mail" and there's no tracking number.
Tha

Thank you! Some other forums say with first class it takes about 10 - 14 days. Guess we'll have to wait and see.