+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent: Unable to see PR application after ITA

Ravi_Hyd

Dec 31, 2014
My friend got ITA and she has used a representative till ITA.
After that she wanted to withdraw the representative, and took the consent from consultancy and delink the representative and link the application to the new account that she created as per the given instructions.

Now she is not able to see the PR application to fill and only she could able to see is her EE profile with ITA received.
Will it take some time to delink the representative and able to see the PR application?
What should she do now?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I wouls suggest talking to CIC about it, this is pure technical issue most likely.

RDSMS

Feb 27, 2017
Hi, I am planning to delink my profile with my representative and hence landed up on your question.

Can you please let me know if you/your friend find any glitches in delinking or was it just temporary? your response will be of great help for me to take a decision.

I already received an ITA but since the rep is charging close to USD1500 i am planning to do it myself.

ahmadkhanlti

Mar 6, 2017
Middle East
Hi, I am planning to delink my profile with my representative and hence landed up on your question.

Can you please let me know if you/your friend find any glitches in delinking or was it just temporary? your response will be of great help for me to take a decision.

I already received an ITA but since the rep is charging close to USD1500 i am planning to do it myself.

Hey

my situation is similar and was wondering if you got any leads on this issue till date .

Thanks

koolbuddy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hey

my situation is similar and was wondering if you got any leads on this issue till date .

Thanks
Mine is similar situation. 1500, so I am doing on my own.
Do you think it is OK to do on our own, or any problems while delinking and creating our own profile?

You quick response is greatly appreciated as I need to make a decision soon.

Thanks.

Ritii

Oct 20, 2020
Hey Guys, any input from you guys would be much appreciated as I am also looking for answers to transfer my ITA to my own account as I’m not able to trust the work they are doing and is super slow. Is it possible to transfer/delink and do rest of the steps on my own?