+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help needed

asusjel

Apr 13, 2017
Good day everyone,

I have completed Bachelors in computer engineering in 2009 and i have almost 8 years of experience in software Quality assurance/Tester role and currently working for IBM in Pakistan. and my spouse she has done bachelor of civil engineering in 2013 and masters of construction management in 2016 and she has experience of 3 years working as a Civil engineer in Pakistan.

But i don't have any job offer from any Canadian employer , but still very much interested in applying for this immigration Express entry program,

what are the pros and cons for us?
Your detailed support and guidance needed in this regard.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You dont need a job to apply for PR.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
asusjel said:
Good day everyone,

I have completed Bachelors in computer engineering in 2009 and i have almost 8 years of experience in software Quality assurance/Tester role and currently working for IBM in Pakistan. and my spouse she has done bachelor of civil engineering in 2013 and masters of construction management in 2016 and she has experience of 3 years working as a Civil engineer in Pakistan.

But i don't have any job offer from any Canadian employer , but still very much interested in applying for this immigration Express entry program,

what are the pros and cons for us?
Your detailed support and guidance needed in this regard.
Follow the conversations here, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

And join the conversations here to learn how to get a provincial nomination and increase your chances, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/