+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help and advice

frank franky

Jul 31, 2016
Hello members, am a cameroonian and i applied for student visa to the dakar ambassy. After some weeks they sent me this mail show below and after some investigations, we discovered that it was due to the error of bank acount, my bank statement was mistakely made base on a saving account,than a on a current account.my sponsor have dose two accounts in the same bank. Please i really need your helps members, give me advice and solution.. This is the mail send by the dakar officer

Dear client,

This refers to your application for Temporary Resident Visa/ Study Permit in Canada.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the Bank Document which you have provided in support of your application is fraudulent. After verification we concluded that the Bank document has not been legally issued by the Bank.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a Temporary Resident Visa/ Study Permit in Canada, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 15 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration officer

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Oh Goshhhh..it serious ....make sure u contact the bank n take all necessary documents with explanation and an affidavit.(from my point of view)...cus if u dont provide convincive documents u will end up getting banned for 2 or 5 years from applying

frank franky

Jul 31, 2016
Oh God. Am very depress, my parent were at the bank and they said they will produce a new bank statement with the current account and give an attestation. My fear now is my documents wil have 2 different account number by this mistakes. I don't really know which type of documents to request from the bank since they are ready to give any documents to support. Please you guys should help me

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
The embassy is trying to tell u that your document is a fraud ..so u have to prove with a correct statement from the bank ...and endorsed... explain to the bank ..they they waht to do .they can even attact a document to explain the fault and corrections or apology and endorsed .and u can attach an letter with a notary stamp to tell the embassy u solemnly declare that u have no intention of deceiving them with that document.but this is what happend ...then explain

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
dont get depressed ....it is an inconviniency, it happends ...and thank Jehovah they emailed u
becouse they could have refused and banned u . Already
My application got refused because of a mistake I also made ...I wasnt told to explain so relax ..they wanna help u

frank franky

Jul 31, 2016
Thanks kuus for your advice, can't sleep cuz of this stress. I will do so and if possible see the family lawer to give any support documents which can help. Thank God bless

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
U welcome...yh that is also cool...they only need prove ...so prove by giving the correct statement , and asure them with letters u dont need much ..I hope u will get approved.all the best

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
frank franky said:
Hello members, am a cameroonian and i applied for student visa to the dakar ambassy. After some weeks they sent me this mail show below and after some investigations, we discovered that it was due to the error of bank acount, my bank statement was mistakely made base on a saving account,than a on a current account.my sponsor have dose two accounts in the same bank. Please i really need your helps members, give me advice and solution.. This is the mail send by the dakar officer

Dear client,

This refers to your application for Temporary Resident Visa/ Study Permit in Canada.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the Bank Document which you have provided in support of your application is fraudulent. After verification we concluded that the Bank document has not been legally issued by the Bank.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a Temporary Resident Visa/ Study Permit in Canada, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 15 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration officer
I DON'T THINK IT'S AN ISSUE OF SAVING AND CURRENT ACCOUNT. BECAUSE THERE IS NO BIG DEAL HAVING MONEY IN MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND PRESENTING IT. IT'S AN ISSUE OF AUTHENTICITY.

Sogor

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Hello evryone i applied for visitor visa in Pretoria South Africa to attend a conference in Toronto from 19 to 21 September, but since now no news I applied on the 10 of August paper based and the processing time was 27 days. I submit everything at VSF with my passport.

Babblo

Jul 30, 2018
Hello Frankie pls I would like to know if you used an agent am a Cameroonian too an I applied for study permit and was rejected based upon this

Thank you for your interest in Canada. After a careful review of your application for temporary residence and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and that she or he meets the requirements of the Act.

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to the information in the travel and identity documents; the reason for the travel to Canada; the person’s contacts in Canada; the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties); the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada; whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.

Sincerely,

Officer
Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada in Dakar

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below:
- Other reasons: Prise en charge par un tiers non satisfaisante et/ou pérennité non démontrée/Funding by an member of your extended family insufficient and/or sustainability not demonstrated.
- have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
- have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
- personal assets and financial status

Actually don’t know what happened or maybe because I requested for my passport coz it was getting to six weeks I submitted it to vac and I had to travel urgently there by requested if I can obtained back my passport to travel maybe it was what pissed off the visa officer I don’t know can someone help pls.

FMAS

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hello Frankie pls I would like to know if you used an agent am a Cameroonian too an I applied for study permit and was rejected based upon this

Thank you for your interest in Canada. After a careful review of your application for temporary residence and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and that she or he meets the requirements of the Act.

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to the information in the travel and identity documents; the reason for the travel to Canada; the person’s contacts in Canada; the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties); the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada; whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.

Sincerely,

Officer
Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada in Dakar

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below:
- Other reasons: Prise en charge par un tiers non satisfaisante et/ou pérennité non démontrée/Funding by an member of your extended family insufficient and/or sustainability not demonstrated.
- have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
- have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
- personal assets and financial status

Actually don’t know what happened or maybe because I requested for my passport coz it was getting to six weeks I submitted it to vac and I had to travel urgently there by requested if I can obtained back my passport to travel maybe it was what pissed off the visa officer I don’t know can someone help pls.
Did you reapply?

Aloysprince

Aug 15, 2018
PLEASE I DEPOSITED MY DOCUMENTS YESTERDAY AT THE CANADA CONSULATE IN YDE TO BE SENT TO DAKAR. WHEN CAN I START TRACKING IT AND ALSO DO THEY SENT A COMFIRMATION EMAIL ACEPTING YOU HAVE DEPOSITED?