+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

updating IELTS score without scorecard

imsherlocked

Sep 26, 2017
Hi,

My ielts result is available online, however i have not received the physical scorecard. I am afraid if i do not receive it by today,I may miss the draw if it happens this Wednesday i.e tomorrow.
Can I upload the scores without the score card , or is there any parameter needed which is to be filled from the physical score card ?

Many thanks.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

My ielts result is available online, however i have not received the physical scorecard. I am afraid if i do not receive it by today,I may miss the draw if it happens this Wednesday i.e tomorrow.
Can I upload the scores without the score card , or is there any parameter needed which is to be filled from the physical score card ?

Many thanks.
You'll need one detail to fill in the EE which is test report number. This is not available online unfortunately .

Reactions: sainathreddy

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi,

Many thanks.
IMHO, It is very unlikely that draw will happen tomorrow considering that the last one happened on 20th. I think you will be able to upload your physical card number before the actual draw.

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Many thanks.
You would need the TRF or Test Report Form number that is printed on the actual score card mailed to you. Without this number, CIC cannot validate your scores and this might be taken as misrepresenting your details, which can be a cause of rejection.