+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update express entry profile

josevinas

May 23, 2017
Hi everybody,
I am in the express entry pool since last December. Recently I got my ECA for my PhD in Spain, which means that I will get at least 140 additional points ( I think it could be even more) with this, my total score will be about 422 as minimum. According with the last round of invitation, I should been invited as the minimum score was 417. And here is the problem.....I got my credential evaluation in may 16th, I did immediately the update in my express entry profile....but I can not submit it! the continue button does not show up! so my status is always "updated not submitted"and the score remains the same. I have already missed a ITA and now I have no idea what I could do. I wrote e-mail, reported technical issue etc...but no answer and my situation is the same.
Have anybody had the same problem? Have you heard about this? Any advice?
Thank you very much.

Jose

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your profile was not in the pool at the time of the draw, then you will not get an invitation. That being said, you shouldn't worry too much about getting the ITA, as it is quite likely the scores will continue to drop or stay about the same. Focus on getting your documents together and double-checking the facts reported in your application!

Reactions: josevinas

josevinas

May 23, 2017
Thanks for the answer picklee.
You are right, with my score I have possibilities to get the ITA. But the problem is a technical issue ,as I can not update my profile including this new information (ECA assessment) which would provide me more than 140 points!
Best regards

Jose

If your profile was not in the pool at the time of the draw, then you will not get an invitation. That being said, you shouldn't worry too much about getting the ITA, as it is quite likely the scores will continue to drop or stay about the same. Focus on getting your documents together and double-checking the facts reported in your application!