+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of New Brunswick 2017 September intake

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hi all. Finally got my pp today. Just as I thought, I was rejected on financial grounds. So I will defer my entry to the school and re-apply for visa when I have enough financial proof. Wish you all the very best. Cheers!!

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Hi all. Finally got my pp today. Just as I thought, I was rejected on financial grounds. So I will defer my entry to the school and re-apply for visa when I have enough financial proof. Wish you all the very best. Cheers!!
Sorry about that bro..
How much did you present by the way?
All the best in the future

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I got an interview call for MTME Program. May I know what type of questions they will ask ?
Thats good news. Well, mine was Skype interview, friendly one. my potential supervisor and the post graduate coordinator of the program-sociology. Some of the questions I was asked were:
1. Let us meet you so I had to introduce myself.
2. Why the university of new Brunswick?
3. The city is poor, so we have financial constraint, how do you hope to finance your study/stay in Canada
4. We cant offer you funding because you application came in late, so would you like to defer your admission so you could be considered for next fall; even that is not guaranteed because its very competitive. At this point my supervisor promised to help find out how I can get funding and he offered some assistantships too.

Twas a cool interview. So just keep calm, all the best.