+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of New Brunswick 2017 September intake

errajatsharma

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah, Hey bro don't worry, you still have almost a month. Just be optimistic and you'll get visa within August only. How long it'll take for visa processing from your country?And yeah I'll be
And yeah I'll be going to attend International student Orientation and I'm damn sure I'll see you there.

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks for the encouragement. Processing takes about three months or more and sometimes two months. Which country did you apply from and how long did yours take

errajatsharma

Jul 23, 2017
When did you applied for Student visa? and you can always check the status by logging in your CIC account. I have had applied from US. It took about 15 days for the approval.

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I applied offline on 7th of July in Lagos Nigeria and I have since been unable to link my application online. Yours was very fast.

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Yes provided you get a job after graduation for instance. There also other ways you can get a PR. You may check this via google

New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream

The Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) allows the NBPNP to use the federal Express Entry immigration selection system to meet New Brunswick’s specific labour market and demographic needs.
Note: New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick. These individuals fall under category 1 below, and must put Connection to New BrunswickWork in NB in the subject line of their application.

This stream functions on an EOI model. Candidates may complete an EOI form and send it to the NBPNP, which receives forms from the first to the 15th of each month. Candidates are assigned a score based on the information provided, after which they are assessed according to the following criteria:

• Highest score;
  • Evidence of training and experience in a high priority sector as determined by the province;
  • Demonstrated ability to become economically established in the province; and
  • The likelihood of positively contributing to the provincial labour market.
The highest ranked candidates are invited to apply to the NBPNP by email. Applicants to the NBPNP will, if nominated, be processed through the federal government’s Express Entry electronic immigration management system, which aims to process complete applications within six months of submission.

The NBPNP only accepts EOI forms from individuals who demonstrate that they have:

1. a connection to New Brunswick as described below, OR

2. attended a NBPNP information session in person in the past two years, OR

3. Open Category

This page will cover the following topics:

Minimum Requirements
In order to be eligible for the NBPNP - EELMS, candidates must:

• Be between the ages of 22 and 55;
  • Demonstrate proficiency in each of the four language abilities (speaking, reading, writing, and listening) equivalent to or greater than Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7. Language test results must be no more than two years old and must come from a designated agency: IELTS (General Training Test only) for English; CELPIP (General test only) for English; or TEF for French;
  • Have a completed Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary educational credential (at least one academic year in length) OR a completed foreign educational credential from a recognized institution or authority. In the case of a foreign educational credential, an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report, issued by an organization designated by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly CIC), is required;
    • If the applicant is being considered for provincial nomination under an occupation, he or she will require a valid job offer from a New Brunswick employer.
  • Have at least 12 months full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) paid skilled work experience in New Brunswick in the three years before the application is made, which cannot have been gained through self-employment or while the candidate was a full-time student (volunteer work, unpaid internships, co-op terms, etc. do not count) and which is in NOC Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B;
  • Sign and submit a Commitment to Live and Work in New Brunswick form; and
  • Show sufficient funds to support the settlement of themselves as well as all dependent family members. The required amount of funds varies depending on family size according to the following table:

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I think i was denied visa myself, here is what the tracking details say:

Visa application, tracking ID No.###########– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 17/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
I think i was denied visa myself, here is what the tracking details say:

Visa application, tracking ID No.###########– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 17/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Hmmm .. Have you gone for your pp?
Did you get any email ?
Normally you shd get an approval mail but without that others got it regardless.
All the best bro

Reactions: Deenlover

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
No I have not gone for my PP as I have neither received any e-mail or sms regarding that. I did not get an approval mail either. that is why I think its a refusal. If I still do not get any mails by Tuesday, I will give the VAC a call

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Okkk i get you but over here the vfs calls you to come for it when it gets to them.
Am hoping you get something positive.
Keep us updated!