+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Guelph winter 2017

Gauravjeetgill

May 20, 2014
Hey Taran,

I have been accepted to Univ of Guelph MS (Computer Science) for Jan 2017 intake. Visa is approved too!
So I am just ironing out the final details for getting to Canada.

How about you, which program you going to, have you planned your accommodation already ?

Cheers.
Gaurav

Taran.Cheema

Jun 24, 2016
Hello Gaurav

I have been accepted for MEng. Eng. System and Computing for Jan 2017 and mine VISA is also approved.
Looking for accommodation.

My email is: cheema.taranjit_93@yahoo.com

contact me

Taran

aabhash

Dec 27, 2016
Gauravjeetgill said:
Hey Taran,

I have been accepted to Univ of Guelph MS (Computer Science) for Jan 2017 intake. Visa is approved too!
So I am just ironing out the final details for getting to Canada.

How about you, which program you going to, have you planned your accommodation already ?

Cheers.
Gaurav
Hi Gaurav,

First of all, Congratulations. I see you've mentioned getting accepted into MSc. program. Could you share your profile and your grades, and whether or not you had any research experience, thank you.

I'm looking to applying for guelph for 2018 intake, and would like some pointers.

AliRabbani

Dec 11, 2016
ppl who got accepted in guelph shud share thier profile and also the time frame of thier documents being recieved and reply from uni.

ragul15

Mar 14, 2017
Hi Gaurav,

First of all, Congratulations. I see you've mentioned getting accepted into MSc. program. Could you share your profile and your grades, and whether or not you had any research experience, thank you.

I'm looking to applying for guelph for 2018 intake, and would like some pointers.
I've been accepted in UoGh for winter 2018

Nandini_264

Oct 10, 2017
I applied to UofG on September 10 for MSC CS and I still did not get the result.
My profile
Btech 7.8
IELTS 7.5
When can I expect the result?

daljeet_761

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
I applied to U of Guelph on 18 August for Winter 2018, in masc Engineering System and Computing. Since then I haven't got any change in my status. It is showing All documents received.
My profile-
B. Tech (EEE)- 72%
IELTS- 7