Understanding TRV

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello,

Sharing some background first -

1. My application is already filled for permanent residency under PNP-Outland from New Delhi, India. Expecting that it will be positive.

2. My sister going to file her permanent resident application by November, 2017 under FSW-O.

3. My mother who is self-employed, having the home on her name in Delhi is the only family member we have. Passport valid till 2021. Funds proposed to show - CAD $5000 at least.

4. I got an aunt (mother sister) who is a Canadian citizen living and working in Canada from past 13 years.

The Situation -

1. We are proposing to apply for multiple TRV for my mother, once me and my sister get our permanent residency approved.

2. My aunt will give the required sponsored letter for my mother.

The Questions -

1. With above scenario, do you think it will be feasible to get multiple TRV for my mother.

2. We are proposing that my sister will move to Canada first as soon as she gets her PR application approved. And me and my mother will go together - will this be fine.

3. Proposed plan to apply for mother's TRV will be in the first quarter of 2018 (January end/February mid) depends on how soon we will get the PR. Do the plan sounds fine?

4. What research and documents I start work upon for her.

Any inputs will be really helpful.

Thanks
K

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You posted so many details that are ultimately in vain, but basically, the timing of your mother's TRV application is completely irrelevant to your or your sister's PR application. Her approval will be based mostly on her own merits and ties to India. The PR-to-be children and citizen sister may actually be a disadvantage to her.

A self-employed middle-aged woman from India with only $5000 in funds will need to prove a lot to hope to get a TRV approval. To answer your last question, you should read around this forum and look for other similar cases...it's certainly not impossible, but it's really a long shot. Or hope that someone more patient than I am will give you a detailed list of what your mother will need to present.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
You posted so many details that are ultimately in vain, but basically, the timing of your mother's TRV application is completely irrelevant to your or your sister's PR application. Her approval will be based mostly on her own merits and ties to India. The PR-to-be children and citizen sister may actually be a disadvantage to her.

A self-employed middle-aged woman from India with only $5000 in funds will need to prove a lot to hope to get a TRV approval. To answer your last question, you should read around this forum and look for other similar cases...it's certainly not impossible, but it's really a long shot. Or hope that someone more patient than I am will give you a detailed list of what your mother will need to present.
Mate, seems you make a very clear miss in my writing - my aunt going to provide invitation letter along with sponsorship letter for her complete stay.

The CAD 5000 is just an additional money we are putting in.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Mate, seems you make a very clear miss in my writing - my aunt going to provide invitation letter along with sponsorship letter for her complete stay.

The CAD 5000 is just an additional money we are putting in.
You missed my point as well, so let me spell it out for you: there is no “sponsorship” for a TRV. Even if your aunt will sponsor your mother, your mother has to show that she can afford the trip on her own to guarantee her approval. She has to show significant assets in India. If she needs to be “sponsored”, then the chances of refusal are greater.

Read the numerous cases on this forum.

Reactions: Bryanna