+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI Number on Withdrawn Application

ngA4

Jun 10, 2017
Today was quite devastating for me . I was expecting an ITA on Wednesday and it didn't come . So I decided to check my mail and saw I had a new message from CIC . I checked and it was a request for interest in PNP from Ontario

I continued talking with my friend and I wasn't paying attention . I clicked on withdraw profile and I saw it , it asked if I was sure , I could have sworn that I wanted to cancel , but instead I choose ok. The fault was mine , I didn't pay attention .

It hurt so bad , I was like what the hell did I just do. Luckily I created a new profile with the same details and got the same score .

My question now is my old profile had a UCI : CAN000.... while creating a new profile it asked me if I had applied before . I tried putting my old Express entry application number but it was rejected . Also UCI Is 8 - 10 digits but mine was 12.

I've transmitted already , should I update my application with the UCI And delete the first four zeros in my ucui number.

Also I asked some people and they said they don't have UCI in their own profile yet . So why does mine have one ? Thank you

Santhiusha

Sep 26, 2017
Hi,
Even I am also in the same situation like you..I too received UCI number, but i withdraw the profile and created new one and this new profile doesn't has UCI number. I didn't received any NOI, but UCI nubmer was created.I couldn't understand about this..any body help to clear our doubts..

ngA4

Jun 10, 2017
Hi,
Even I am also in the same situation like you..I too received UCI number, but i withdraw the profile and created new one and this new profile doesn't has UCI number. I didn't received any NOI, but UCI nubmer was created.I couldn't understand about this..any body help to clear our doubts..

Well in my case, I eventually applied using the new profile. A new UCI was assigned to me .

Santhiusha

Sep 26, 2017
Well in my case, I eventually applied using the new profile. A new UCI was assigned to me .
but in my case some 20 days back I have created a new profile, still I didn't received UCI number..how many days after creating a new profile you got the UCI number..

ngA4

Jun 10, 2017
but in my case some 20 days back I have created a new profile, still I didn't received UCI number..how many days after creating a new profile you got the UCI number..
I didn't get a new UCI number until I passed my medical. My profile was updated with a new UCI after I paid my fees and I also passed medicals.