+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC.. Pls. share...

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hey guys ....quick question.....I am a dubai visa holder residing in Abu Dhabi......Should i get a PCC from abu dhabi or dubai?

Reactions: Nimrod

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello Friends,
I am located in Delhi. I have worked in UAE twice earlier. Unfortunately, I did not keep any copy of my Emirates ID.. Now I have l have planned to send my fingerprints duly attested by UAE Embassy in Delhi to a friend in Dubai to submit there in Dubai itself. I will send all the required documents without copy of my Emirates ID. My question is :
1. How much time does it take to get PCC without Emirates ID through a friend living there.
2. Do they issue a Soft Copy or a Hard Copy.
3. Is soft copy accepted by IRCC.

Any body who has experienced this recently by sending the documents through some friend please help and advise.
Thanks.

gargi dev

Sep 25, 2017
Hi,

I am in India and looking to get UAE PCC done. Could talk to couple of agents below and both asked for similar fees.

Genius Attestation: They need fingerprints taken by Local SP Office. Thats It. Rest of the work of getting it attested by Min of Foreign Affairs, UAE Embassy, and Sending it to UAE for PCC application etc is taken care of by them. They will call back once PCC Is obtained by them and one can go and collect from them after 20-30 days.

J K Consultancy: They do everything Genius Attestation does along with Local SP Office attestation too.

Anyone has got PCC done thru these guys? any reviews will be helpful.

Hey there,
There are many agencies from where you can get attestation done but one of the trusted agency service which I know is Manav Attestation Services in Chennai.

They are very much experienced and are working in this field since 2002. They provide certificate attestation solutions for the countries like India, UAE, US, Malaysia, Australia, Europe, Africa, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain.

They also provide attestation services in much affordable cost.
They provide following services:
Certificate Attestation
Personal Certificate Attestation
Apostille Certificate Attestation
Educational Attestation
Visa Assistance
Immigration

Ayeshaazhar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
we applied for my husband who is the main applicant. husband went to uae in 2003 but this information was not listed in personal and travel history because husband is over 30 years old and we only suppose to list the last 10 years.

we applied through uae embassy in London and it has been three months and we haven't not heard anything. we have been communicating the embassy through email but they are just telling us to wait.

we sent our application yesterday and got AOR. we explained in LOE that we have no choice but to submit the application without uae pcc because otherwise we will miss the deadline.

lets see what happens

gargi dev

Sep 25, 2017
I got mine through the Genius attestation group Bahrain branch. I did the fingerprints card atttestation and MOFA and UAE embassy attestation on my own. This agent got me the UAE PCC in 18 days time period. They are reliable since they work with their branches based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Of course - they charge you a big sum, but its definitely worth it.

Hey there,
I don't have any idea about Genius attestation group.
But I can definitely suggest you one attestation agency where I got attestation done for my documents. Overall I had a very good experience from Manav Attestation Services.

They are very much experienced and are working in this field since 2002. They provide certificate attestation solutions for the countries like India, UAE, US, Malaysia, Australia, Europe, Africa, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain.

They also provide attestation services in much affordable cost.
They provide following services:
Certificate Attestation
Personal Certificate Attestation
Apostille Certificate Attestation
Educational Attestation

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
You can request for a certificate from the following link and select "Outside UAE" in the location section.

www[.]dubaipolice[.]gov[.]ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/goodconductcertificate?firstView=true
i went to this link and they asked for Emirates ID, Passport copy and Picture, and they asked for 320 dirham,
my question is , if i apply online then they will not ask for Finger print card attested by UAE embassy because i am in saudi arabia.
and how they will send the PCC to me.

asifabid

Jun 14, 2017
Let me know if you need help with your Police Clearance. I had mine done, without my EMIRATES ID just a few weeks ago. You need to undergo the long process.
Hi,
Please share the details. How you got it. I had been Dubai for 9 months in the last 4 years on visit visa and I heard that they don't provide pcc for visitor visa.
Thanks.

Jan 11, 2018
Can you help me on this. I need PCC from UAE as i traveled multiple times there on tourist/business visa. I was not having work permit but i traveled continuously on 3 months visa for almost 1.5 years.

prisat25

Jun 17, 2017
Hi! I will be applying for UAE PCC. But the name in UAE residence visa has my father's name following my first name. Is this an issue? Can someone advise?

umairmushtaq

May 29, 2018
Let me know if you need help with your Police Clearance. I had mine done, without my EMIRATES ID just a few weeks ago. You need to undergo the long process.
hey,i am facing a similar situation. Please let me know how did you manage police certificate without Emirates ID card ?

Mkhan_Khi

Jan 17, 2018
hey,i am facing a similar situation. Please let me know how did you manage police certificate without Emirates ID card ?
Hi Umair,
were you able to find the answer to your query for UAE PCC without Emirates ID?

I am in Karachi, Pakistan and have no clue how to obtain this certificate from here. Their website is showing a very lengthy and expensive process.