+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tuberculosis Inactive

KenjiHitori

Dec 12, 2013
Hi everyone.

Some help needed here. I would appreciate if anyone could share me information regarding tuberculosis as I couldn't find any helpful information regarding my concern. What if you are before diagnosed with tuberculosis, underwent medications for six months, series of followup checkups and declared clear from the infection and now had a stable pulmonary condition. Will these be grounds for denial? Will it affect the decision of the application? Currently I had an on-going application and just finished medical. According to the physician where I took the medical, the results of my re-xray are acceptable as I also submitted my previous xray film for comparison and treatment record signed by my pulmonologist. Any information you can share will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Kenji Hitori

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear, there are various threads, you could search them. For example:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t95072.0.html

KenjiHitori said:
Hi everyone.

Some help needed here. I would appreciate if anyone could share me information regarding tuberculosis as I couldn't find any helpful information regarding my concern. What if you are before diagnosed with tuberculosis, underwent medications for six months, series of followup checkups and declared clear from the infection and now had a stable pulmonary condition. Will these be grounds for denial? Will it affect the decision of the application? Currently I had an on-going application and just finished medical. According to the physician where I took the medical, the results of my re-xray are acceptable as I also submitted my previous xray film for comparison and treatment record signed by my pulmonologist. Any information you can share will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Kenji Hitori

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
Hi,
Submitted my PR application yesterday and got a call from the clinic asking when we can get a letter of completion of treatment of TB as i reported having TB during medicals and also told them I just concluded six months of treat,ment and have another two months to go. The clinic I did my medicals told me that was the request from cic. Please how does this affect the processing of my application. Will CIC continue processing or they will keep aside for another two months when that report is ready?

Thanks