+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused For my hubby n mother in law

Happy1010

Sep 8, 2017
hello everyone,

I am so stressed out right now ... i am 9 month pregnant in just 4 week my due date is ... n my husband n mother in law got rejected saying that they won't leave Canada...., but both of them are holding very good job in india .....

I m on work permit right now and there agent said this could b the main reason for rejection.....
But I really want my hubby here for our baby's arrival... its our first child..

Is it ok if i apply from within canada TRV on there behalf as its says processing time from online is just 11days ...
As there air tickets were also booked for 22nd sept and my due is 5th oct...
I have very less time
Frame please anybody can help me with good advice.... that will b great help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately it will most likely be refused especially for your husband because with you and a baby in Canada his ties to Canada will be bigger than his ties to India. You might want to consider just inviting you mother-in-law.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you reapply, only apply for either your husband or mother in law - not both.

Whoever applies needs to keep their trip short (2-3 weeks) and demonstrate very strong ties to their home country.

It's possible they may be refused again. You need to make plans about what you will do if you have to give birth without their support.

Note that we never recommend purchasing flight tickets until you have an approved visa.

Happy1010

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply!

I am re- applying online from canada on my husbands behalf :... to b honest his trip was planned only for 1 and half month he has a job der and well settled... its just me who is bounded in canada ...

I really want him to b here on my big day... its our first baby ...

This are the documents i am applying from my side ....me and my brother both are sponsoring him

*Invitation letter
* ministry letter ( I requested letter from
Member of parliament)
* my medical letter
* my work permit
* job offer letter
* 2 recent pay stubs
* bank statements ($4000) i am borrowing this money from friends just to show balance in my account..
* rental house lease agreement

-----------
My borthers

* invitation letter
* job offer
* pay stubs
* notice of assessments
* his PR card
* bank statement

------
Can i upload all these documents in invitation letter folder of document check list

_________
Then rest details of my husband
------/////

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Best of luck. You will habe to explain why you all of a sudden habe more money in your bank account. Might be better to show that your brother could provide financial support to you if needed and include his bank account, pay stubs and letter of employment. Unfortunately will still be a challenge to get a visa with all those details.

Wish you the best. I don't envy the challenges you will face trying to go to school and having to care for a newborn at the same time without a partner.

Happy1010

Sep 8, 2017
Finally i applied online for my mother in law .... n how long the process will b any idea bcoj m confuse

Right now i m in canda , and the trv application I selected was outside Canada bcoj my mom is in india

That says 30 days

If, I select where r u applying from as canada
Its 11 days process

Which is my case ???

30 days or 11 days

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
Finally i applied online for my mother in law .... n how long the process will b any idea bcoj m confuse

Right now i m in canda , and the trv application I selected was outside Canada bcoj my mom is in india

That says 30 days

If, I select where r u applying from as canada
Its 11 days process

Which is my case ???

30 days or 11 days
Your mother is out of Canada so it is 30 days. For TRV they consider the finances of the visiting person and ties to India like property ,job or pension and family members in India.Keep the visit for 3 weeks only and submit documents for her job, savings account, ( Rs 3 lacs or so),property, investments etc and a letter for absence of leave from office

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
hello everyone,

I am so stressed out right now ... i am 9 month pregnant in just 4 week my due date is ... n my husband n mother in law got rejected saying that they won't leave Canada...., but both of them are holding very good job in india .....

I m on work permit right now and there agent said this could b the main reason for rejection.....
But I really want my hubby here for our baby's arrival... its our first child..

Is it ok if i apply from within canada TRV on there behalf as its says processing time from online is just 11days ...
As there air tickets were also booked for 22nd sept and my due is 5th oct...
I have very less time
Frame please anybody can help me with good advice.... that will b great help
Hi, we're on the same boat, I am pregnant too with twins and will give birth 3weeks from now. Our only difference is we did not push our application for my husband's TRV because he's only strong ties in our home country is his job for almost 25yrs, he doesn't have savings because he supported her parents and build a new house for them.

Same here, my problem is: how to handle or nurse my twins after I gave birth through Cesarian delivery.. I don't know what to do.. because my sister also gave birth two weeks ago and she can't help me in nursering my soon twins..

Is there anybody can advice me any possible options about my husband's trv application? Actually we already submitted our spousal sponsorship application this month only. I am so hopeless with my situation because I also need my husband here at least 3weeks-1month.

Happy1010

Sep 8, 2017
Hello,

After his refusal i re applied at my end from
Canada and got approved for him
And my mother in law ..,, I submitted two different application for both of them .... last time I believe the agent screwed there case..., so I decided to apply at my end within 10 days i got there trv approval..,, i would suggest u to re apply at ur end

These are the documents i used:

Invitation:
My invitation letter
My brother invitation letter( bcoj he is PR)
Ministry's letter( i requested them to write a letter for me )
My work permit
My ID,my brothers ID

Financial proof:
My hubbys job letter, pay stubs , NOC, his income tax return, n savings ($13,000) we borrowed this money to show as his balance
Mine job letter, pay stubs, savings(10,000) even i borrowed this money n took certificate from bank showing this as my balance, lease agreement
My brothers job letter, his notice of assessment

Purpose of visit:
My medical letter, air tickets ( which wer actually booked and i wrote in my letter dates are flexible as per visa processing time)

Travel history:
Our honeymoon tickets, his passport pages with all the stamps

I believe this is more then enoughand give it a try , and explain them the situation ..... thats what i did in my letter.... but make sure u mention he will be back in 1-2 months .... best of luck dear ... hope for good

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Congratulations! You are very lucky because the typically get refused but that's great news for you. How long a visa did you get?

Happy1010

Sep 8, 2017
Thnx dear ,Well they have submitted passport, its always a surprise until u c ur passport then i can tell u exactly

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hello,

After his refusal i re applied at my end from
Canada and got approved for him
And my mother in law ..,, I submitted two different application for both of them .... last time I believe the agent screwed there case..., so I decided to apply at my end within 10 days i got there trv approval..,, i would suggest u to re apply at ur end

These are the documents i used:

Invitation:
My invitation letter
My brother invitation letter( bcoj he is PR)
Ministry's letter( i requested them to write a letter for me )
My work permit
My ID,my brothers ID

Financial proof:
My hubbys job letter, pay stubs , NOC, his income tax return, n savings ($13,000) we borrowed this money to show as his balance
Mine job letter, pay stubs, savings(10,000) even i borrowed this money n took certificate from bank showing this as my balance, lease agreement
My brothers job letter, his notice of assessment

Purpose of visit:
My medical letter, air tickets ( which wer actually booked and i wrote in my letter dates are flexible as per visa processing time)

Travel history:
Our honeymoon tickets, his passport pages with all the stamps

I believe this is more then enoughand give it a try , and explain them the situation ..... thats what i did in my letter.... but make sure u mention he will be back in 1-2 months .... best of luck dear ... hope for good
Hi, Congrats.. our problem is financial circumstances.. i am on maternity leave and my husband's strong ties is his job only, he doesn't have enough savings as he spent it to renovate his parent's house. We don't know what docs to submit aside from his COE..I am so hopeless I also need him during my delivery..

Lamiss

Sep 22, 2017
If you reapply, only apply for either your husband or mother in law - not both.

Whoever applies needs to keep their trip short (2-3 weeks) and demonstrate very strong ties to their home country.

It's possible they may be refused again. You need to make plans about what you will do if you have to give birth without their support.

Note that we never recommend purchasing flight tickets until you have an approved visa.
You can't apply without booked tickets !!!

Lamiss

Sep 22, 2017
My son was suppposed to play in karate championships
The karate federation sent us all invitations
We got refused bea cause of purpose of visit and travel history
We travelled to turkey and Spain but on our old passports
We are Egyptians living in South Africa
How must I prove to them we will leave the country at end of our visit
It's only 2 weeks