+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for my husband

jcg2057

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All,
We already submitted our TRV last August 18, 2017. I'm 7 months pregnant here in Canada. Hope they can approve our TRV for my husband. I don't have any immediate family here. :( Yeah, so really hoping and praying everything goes out just fine. We submitted everything from job contract, proof of apartment rentals, bank statement, round trip ticket, medical insurance etc. We have our hopes up since it was our first baby.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately it is unlikely to be approved because your husband will have more ties to Canada than his home country. Have you considered inviting a female relative?

Mellove

Aug 27, 2017
They do have alot of consideration for families so if you did mention all this details on your cover letter your husband has a good chance to get his visa. Keep us updated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Pretty sure I remember that there was more to this story and the the OP didn't mention she was pregnant knowing that would likely result in the TRV being refused. So no the process isn't family friendly because they anticipate the father will not be leaving after the baby arrives. I would guess that is the likely scenario if trv is approved. Won't prevent sponsorship but whoever is reviewing the case will look carefully for other misrepresentations.