+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation DocWorks.ca and Docsbase.ca

babiah

Apr 13, 2015
Hello Fellow Members

Has anyone used DocWorks.ca or Docsbase.ca for translation of Visas and Passport stamps for a Residence Questionaire (RQ)..

Please advise if they are accepted by CIC

Alreadyhere

Apr 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used those http://www.docsbase.ca/ If it is for residency questionnaire, go straight to Jason or Alex. They seem to be senior guys there and should be able to help.
I personally worked with Jason and he seemed to ask a bit too many questions initially until he fully understood what was required for me to get to CIC but then the result was worth it. Quote we received was far less than what we got previously and so far haven't heard any concerns from CIC

akimnesh

Apr 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I made translations from www.docwork.ca (I think that's what you mean because there is no website at docworks.ca). Not for residence questionnairie, but their translations were accepted by CIC no problem. I think passport stamps translation will be acceted for RQ, because it's CIC too.

MacPhisto

Jul 17, 2015
Alreadyhere said:
I used those docsbase.ca If it is for residency questionnaire, go straight to Jason or Alex. They seem to be senior guys there and should be able to help.
I personally worked with Jason and he seemed to ask a bit too many questions initially until he fully understood what was required for me to get to CIC but then the result was worth it. Quote we received was far less than what we got previously and so far haven't heard any concerns from CIC
Hello, I'd like to ask docsbase to translate my documents as well. May I know if CIC raised any questions about your translated documents since May?

Thanks.

akimnesh

Apr 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MacPhisto said:
Hello, I'd like to ask docsbase to translate my documents as well. May I know if CIC raised any questions about your translated documents since May?
Everything went fine. Actually I met some other ppl who ordered translations by docwork.ca, and asked the same question. I was told that there was no issues with their translations as well.

edit: sorry, I thought you were asking about docwork.ca. I ordered from them, not from docsbase.ca.

uetech

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
Pics 06-02-2015
File Transfer...
Visa Officer: BWJ
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2015 and post 90 days X-Ray on 30-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015, Passport submitted on 29-10-2015 and received back on 13-11-2015
LANDED..........
soon, in'sha'Allah
DocWork.ca and Docsbase.ca seem to be the same company, as their addresses and phone numbers are same.

I am going to use docsbase.ca today, so will share my experience with you later.

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
Everything went fine. Actually I met some other ppl who ordered translations by docwork.ca, and asked the same question. I was told that there was no issues with their translations as well.

edit: sorry, I thought you were asking about docwork.ca. I ordered from them, not from docsbase.ca.
Hello, Did CIC Accept documents from docwork.ca. did they provide a notarized copy and affidavit as well ?

ronmcguire3425

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
If you are in Ontario, you can get certified translators from Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario
https://atio.on.ca/

You can search their directory for certified translators.

For a guarantee of excellence and integrity in translation, look for the title of Certified Translator. The Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO) is the only organization in the province mandated by law to confer this certification.