+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To All Who Made Medical Examination to Nationwide Health System Inc.

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Update:

Still haven't gotten the CIC-M passport request until now. Its been more than 4 months......wonder what happened....does any body know if there is a problem in the Embassy that we are not aware of?

ymanoelpia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2009
If you filed in CIC Manila your medicals will be sent their. We are under the Economic Class, with the sponsor already in Canada thats why we have option to send application in Buffalo or in the Philippines. As a dependents our medicals will be sent in Ottawa. Let see guys if what embassy process PPR faster so that future applicants will know which embassy does work faster.
Medicals done: July 29, 2009
Medicals sent: August 10, 2009
Medicals recieve by Ottawa: August 12

YVR

Oct 16, 2009
We had our Medical exams last October 3 and Nationwide just confirmed that they sent it to Ottawa yesterday, 15 October. We applied in Buffalo so the results are sent to Ottawa. Now I just hope and pray that the results from nationwide are ok and that Ottawa Office will also find the medical results as fine. Hope to receive the passport request soon.

ment

Oct 19, 2009
would having the medical exam at this clinic be more adviseable than going to St Luke J Bocobo?

1. Would the line here be shorter than st luke?
2. Would the flow of the process be as good, if not better, than st lukes here??
3. Would the rate be cheaper?

Appreciate a reply. thanks in advance

YVR

Oct 16, 2009
I don't know about the processing time, fees for medical exam in St. Lukes s, I can only speak about my experience with Nationwide. Fortunately, when we had our med exam in Nationwide, there were very few people having their med exams. We started at around 8:30 a.m. and before 11a.m. we're done with the exam. We paid 10thou (4thou ea for myself and my husband and 2thou for my 13-year old son). Since the result will be sent to Ottawa, we paid additional 3.5thou as courrier/postage fee. We had our medical exam on October 3 and they sent the result on October 15. I can only pray that the results are ok. I asked them (Nationwide) if the results are ok, but they will just tell you that the final evaluation is still with the Canadian Immigration (Health) Officer.

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
Hello everyone!!!

I just want to ask if having high blood pressure (on medication / ECG result ok) can result to "denied" visa. Are there many cases like this?

I'm just curious coz I'm about to have my medical and I'm super nervous when it comes to going to a doctor (fear of doctors?) plus the fact that I have high blood pressure (on-medication but not on a diet) and I'm not monitoring my blood pressure at all so I have no idea what's my BP right now.

I'm worried that even if the result of the ECG is ok as well as the creatinine (I'm pretty sure they are going to ask me to do this tests coz I have done them before) , I will still be denied by the Canadian VISA medical officer.

BTW, my "destination" is Manitoba.

ansonkeh

Feb 19, 2010
We seem to be in the same medical situation heheheh

Will be having my medical on Monday. Will let you know what happens though am hopeful they will be okay. When will you have yours?

Harry_Tang said:
Hello everyone!!!

I just want to ask if having high blood pressure (on medication / ECG result ok) can result to "denied" visa. Are there many cases like this?

I'm just curious coz I'm about to have my medical and I'm super nervous when it comes to going to a doctor (fear of doctors?) plus the fact that I have high blood pressure (on-medication but not on a diet) and I'm not monitoring my blood pressure at all so I have no idea what's my BP right now.

I'm worried that even if the result of the ECG is ok as well as the creatinine (I'm pretty sure they are going to ask me to do this tests coz I have done them before) , I will still be denied by the Canadian VISA medical officer.

BTW, my "destination" is Manitoba.

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
ansonkeh said:
We seem to be in the same medical situation heheheh

Will be having my medical on Monday. Will let you know what happens though am hopeful they will be okay. When will you have yours?
I already had my medical last Feb 2 and as of now, Nationwide Clinic hasn't called me for "additional" tests so I'm assuming they already submitted the result to the embassy.

Hopefully, the embassy will request for my passport in the next few months. Fingers crossed.

ansonkeh

Feb 19, 2010
Happy for you. Had my medical exam awhile ago and asked me to do ecg and creatinine tests. Hope all will be okay too.

Good luck to you and do keep us posted!

spitfire

Feb 23, 2010
we had my medical exam with my 8 yrs.old daughter at nationwide health system in makati last feb.8 2010.they say that we will receive a call from them if there is a problem within 2 to 3 weeks.I called nationwide health system about the progress of our medical result yesterday(feb.23 2010) and they say that they will not tell the result because the medical officer will have to do the last evaluation.they say that they sent our medical result to the embassy last feb.22 2010,2 weeks after we did our medical exam. does this mean that we didnt have a problem in our medical exam,since they didnt call us and they sent our results at the embassy? all they can say is that there is no additional and no further testing..im very worried.

de_jha_vu

Jan 26, 2010
Hi spitfire. I'm a newbie here too but i want to share what i learned. The results of our medical exams will be forwarded to the CEM. The CEM have their own medical experts too. They have the last say with the med results.

We had our medical exam last Jan30. I haven't called Notionwide to ask if they already forwarded our results. Their lines are always busy :(

Hope that helps.

spitfire

Feb 23, 2010
de_jha_vu try calling natonwide at 888 5086. try calling them at 2 pm. if you had your medical last jan.30 and still no call from them for additonal testing,maybe they already sent your medical results at the cad embassy.

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hi Guys, sharing to you my tracking.

Feb 6, 2010- Medical done @ Nationwide
Feb 18,2010-Medical forwarded to Embassy

Currently waiting for passport request. Did anyone have the same tracking as mine? Im having hard time waiting for the PPR. Please do share your tracking. Thanks

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi All,
We got our PPR last Feb 23. Here's our timeline:
Family of (3) under MPNP through Family Support Stream
Documents to Canada - Dec 2007
LOA - Aug 2009
Documents sent to CEM - Sept 30, 2009
RPRF, AOR & request for addtl docs - Oct 30, 2009
Medical Request - Dec 14, 2009
Medicals done - Dec 18, 2009
Medical results to CEM - Jan 13, 2010