+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

alberta0007

Oct 21, 2016
Hey Guys.

I received my AINP last week. My wife is in India right now. I want to apply for her OWP in next week. I have still not applied for my PR. I am working in IT in NOC 2282 (B) and still have 2.5 years of work permit left. So my questions are:

1) Should I mention in the cover letter from my wife that I am already nominated?
2) What documents I need to submit that are not in the checklist.
3) Last year my wife was refused for visitor visa, would it make any negative impact on her OWP file?

Waiting for someone who can really help me out.

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
Hello All,

Good day, I am indeed happy to be part of the community that exists to help in the Canadian immigration process and share knowledge.

I used this thread to file for my application and honestly it has been of great help so far.
But now I am stuck, in a way, waiting for the CSR score to fall below my acquired score so that I automatically qualify.

I want to ask one specific question. FYI, With the grace of God, I got CLB 9 in IELTS - 8,7,7,7. I also have my international MBA with 8 years exp age 32 Indian working in Dubai. Overall my application stands at CRS - 452.
What are the chances my application will be able to get through? Last week the cut-off was 475 and I saw the trend is on those lines in the past quarter. Will I be able to qualify ? In 2016, minimum was 454.
What about PNP program? For Ontario or BC, should i apply separately or will I automatically be through ?
Will appreciate your candid advise and I really need some intelligence from you experts.

Note: I don't know where exactly to ask this question, therefore please pardon me in case I am posting at the wrong place.

Thanks & Regards
Nishad

Reactions: Mantri1288

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
nishadmakol said:
Hello All,

Good day, I am indeed happy to be part of the community that exists to help in the Canadian immigration process and share knowledge.

I used this thread to file for my application and honestly it has been of great help so far.
But now I am stuck, in a way, waiting for the CSR score to fall below my acquired score so that I automatically qualify.

I want to ask one specific question. FYI, With the grace of God, I got CLB 9 in IELTS - 8,7,7,7. I also have my international MBA with 8 years exp age 32 Indian working in Dubai. Overall my application stands at CRS - 452.
What are the chances my application will be able to get through? Last week the cut-off was 475 and I saw the trend is on those lines in the past quarter. Will I be able to qualify ? In 2016, minimum was 454.
What about PNP program? For Ontario or BC, should i apply separately or will I automatically be through ?
Will appreciate your candid advise and I really need some intelligence from you experts.

Note: I don't know where exactly to ask this question, therefore please pardon me in case I am posting at the wrong place.

Thanks & Regards
Nishad
Hi Nishad,
Greetings..!!!

Even We are new to this forum and happy to be a part. We (my wife principle applicant) got the CRS 451 and waiting for the turn. We already applied in SINP and waiting for them to open in Nov to submit our file. It will be so nice if someone rely to this query as well.

Thank you,
Digesh

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
How many percent of the work has meant receiving CIC AOR?

dnazim

Feb 2, 2017
Good Day,

I am a new member. I am a January 29th 2016 applicant, my employer received a call on 30th January and I received email from program officer about additional information. They need Imm 0008 form which I sent it to her immediately. I am still waiting for the approval email. Can someone guide me through this. How long will it take and is everything ok with my file. thanks

Regards,

N.dhanani

dnazim

Feb 2, 2017
dnazim said:
Good Day,

I am a new member. I am a January 29th 2016 applicant, my employer received a call on 30th January and I received email from program officer about additional information. They need Imm 0008 form which I sent it to her immediately. I am still waiting for the approval email. Can someone guide me through this. How long will it take and is everything ok with my file. thanks

Regards,

N.dhanani

Gkmann

Feb 23, 2017
Hi
I want to know I that I have full time job in Ontario but my points under system is only near 415. I cannot apply under PNP as my employer has only 2 employee. Please advise what should I do
One year of my working full time is complete now.
Also I am Planning to move to Alberta and find a employer there and apply there under AINP
PLEASE REPLY
Thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gkmann said:
Hi
I want to know I that I have full time job in Ontario but my points under system is only near 415. I cannot apply under PNP as my employer has only 2 employee. Please advise what should I do
One year of my working full time is complete now.
Also I am Planning to move to Alberta and find a employer there and apply there under AINP
PLEASE REPLY
Thanks
Not sure why a company with two employee is constraint for PNP application. As far as I know I haven't seen any such restriction on PNP.

Feb 22, 2017
Hi, I am new on this group and I don't know which platform on the categories available I can ask questions and also get my questions answered. I want to ask if anyone in the house knows more about Saskatoon and when it will be opened.
Thanks

Monsouhait

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Akeju sekinat Oyebola said:
Hi, I am new on this group and I don't know which platform on the categories available I can ask questions and also get my questions answered. I want to ask if anyone in the house knows more about Saskatoon and when it will be opened.
Thanks
Saskatoon is one of the cities in Saskatchewan, post your questions on the thread below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-january-2017-t467791.0.html

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
Format and clarification required :

I need help from forum experts on few documents related to fund proof. The below list I got from a forum but do not know few details.

1) An e-stamped affidavit (Article 4 Affidavit) citing my Mother as Deponent about that big transaction via Cheque XXX dated XXX drawn on Bank XXX. Letter to have mother's signature. ANy format ?? what is article 4

2) An e-stamped Gift deed (Article 33 Gift) showing my Mother as Donor, me as a Donee. Also stating that these funds were out of his past savings, mentioning his PAN number and that he doesn't expect the money in return. Letter had me and my Mother's signature. any format ? what is article 33?

An affidavit for a translation is a document stating that the translation is a true and accurate version of the original text. The translator swears in front of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country where the translator lives, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document.

An English copy of translation of the document , it need to be Notarized ?

TIA

Freeman chidi

Mar 29, 2017
I am currently nominated by AINP under the employer driven, international student catergory with no restriction on employment.
My CIC file number came out last week.
I want to ask a few questions?.

1 Can I change my job since I still have one year in my work permit why waiting for the PR? And what do I need to update after changing job?
2 what will happen if my employer informs AINP that am no longer working for them?

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

we can apply directly in PNP but why a province would nominate any one if they can get required people from express pool with high score ? I'd really love if anyone can share some facts which shows that people got PR with low score via PNP.

Once you submit a profile in express entry pool, can you make any changes e.g to your qualification, IELTS ( One can appear in exams for 2nd time to get better bands or awarded another degree).?

jvid23

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Hi
About to start a year of work through the Young Professional visa. Planning to do this for a year while saving up money to study,
then study nutrition or similar for a year here in Canada. I read that 1 year of studying gives you the chance of a 1 year work permit, so when I am done with the studies I figured I would apply for this and the PNP visa (skilled immigrant) as I would have 2 years of supervising experience in the country by then (thanks to Working holiday + YP).

Is a year work permit enough or does the PNP sometimes take longer? (as you have to have a valid permit throughout the Pnp application)
I would work in BC on my YP but study and get a post graduate job in Alberta as I want to live in Alberta.

Really want PR in Canada.
I just wanna make sure that this is a good way to go before I use my only YP and dedicate my money and the next 3 years to this.
So if anyone has anything to add, if theres anything I havent thought of etc please let me know!

Thanks
Jenn