+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

ADCanada

Apr 11, 2016
IN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE IF I SELECT TO ALL PROVINCES 'MEANS SELECTING EACH AND EVERY PROVINCES ,IS GONNA BE ANY PROBLEM FOR OINP INVITATION ? PLEASE ADVICE... :)

Nimmigrant

Jul 8, 2016
Appeal for rejection

Hello everyone, my sister and her husband applied to come to BC with provincial nominee program. Their application was rejected. My questions are:-

1. Can they appeal the decision?. If yes, how long before they can reapply?
2. Can they apply to other provinces on a fresh application?
3. Is it even worth sending an appeal, or does it mean that once they are rejected they will be rejected again.

Can anyone help answer my questions? Thanks.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Appeal for rejection

Nimmigrant said:
Hello everyone, my sister and her husband applied to come to BC with provincial nominee program. Their application was rejected. My questions are:-

1. Can they appeal the decision?. If yes, how long before they can reapply?
2. Can they apply to other provinces on a fresh application?
3. Is it even worth sending an appeal, or does it mean that once they are rejected they will be rejected again.

Can anyone help answer my questions? Thanks.
I have never heard about an appeal to a PNP program. Maybe you can, I just haven't heard about it. They can apply again if they think they qualify. They would need to look at why they were refused and try to correct that. If they apply again with the same conditions that got them refused in the first place, they will likely be denied again.

They are of course free to apply to other provinces. However, they need to have the intention to settle in their PNP province so if they apply for every PNP there is and in case the PNP's share info and find out, they will not be taken seriously.

kswamise

Jul 23, 2016
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for QSWP this August 2016, as a part of this process I am getting all the required documents ready. I have a few questions.
As a part of my express entry process I did WES evaluation, will that suffice for Quebec? or do I have to do their "Comparative Evaluation for Studies Done Outside Québec" evaluation too.

Job validation - is it a different process do I have to fill a separate application from for this?

Also, I have created my account on Mon Project Quebec I am planing to file the skilled workers application and have all documents ready now, however I will submit and pay the required fee after August 16th, is that the right process?

Do you have any other suggestions? Please help!

Kishan

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
Can someone please guide me for preparing settlement plan1 for Manitoba. or direct me to right blog please all.

aqeelshergill

Aug 10, 2016
Hi as per my internet research i found that only Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan offers Express Entry to
overseas skilled professionals (without job offer from concerned province or territory)
and in my case i lie in the NOC category 2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineers and
only Nova Scotia demands this code professionals which is also not accepting any new applications currently.
In short in order to get Canada PNP i only qualify for NS PNP.
All other PNP's demands Job offer which seems impossible while staying in Pakistan.
How experts look into this case? shall i proceed for my IELTS and ECA? i mean it seems that there is
very thin chance of getting only NS PNP and all other gates are most likely closed
because if i get CLB 8 i get 360 points as per CRS and if i get CLB 9 i get 429 points
as per CRS and last ITA was sent to applicant who secures 490 points which clearly
clarify that i must need PNP to get ITA for PR.

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hello, Everyone! I am a 27yrs old IT Business Analyst with 3 yrs experience and 8.5 ILETS. I have created my Express Entry profile and I have scored 478. Now I am looking at the PNP options to get the extra 600 points and to make sure that I receive the ITA. BC is my most preferred place to move in and since I was looking at BC PNP, I got a bit confused. Is it the case that without a Job Offer in BC, I CANNOT apply for PNP in here? I mean I am living in Bangladesh and it is quite impossible to score a job in BC from outside Canada if I am not very wrong. Any clue?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
HHS said:
Hello, Everyone! I am a 27yrs old IT Business Analyst with 3 yrs experience and 8.5 ILETS. I have created my Express Entry profile and I have scored 478. Now I am looking at the PNP options to get the extra 600 points and to make sure that I receive the ITA. BC is my most preferred place to move in and since I was looking at BC PNP, I got a bit confused. Is it the case that without a Job Offer in BC, I CANNOT apply for PNP in here? I mean I am living in Bangladesh and it is quite impossible to score a job in BC from outside Canada if I am not very wrong. Any clue?
aqeelshergill said:
Hi as per my internet research i found that only Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan offers Express Entry to
overseas skilled professionals (without job offer from concerned province or territory)
and in my case i lie in the NOC category 2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineers and
only Nova Scotia demands this code professionals which is also not accepting any new applications currently.
All other PNP's demands Job offer which seems impossible while staying in Pakistan.
How experts look into this case? shall i proceed for my IELTS and ECA? i mean it seems that there is
very thin chance of getting only NS PNP and all other gates are most likely closed
because if i get CLB 8 i get 360 points as per CRS and if i get CLB 9 i get 429 points
as per CRS and last ITA was sent to applicant who secures 490 points which clearly
malisa said:
Can someone please guide me for preparing settlement plan1 for Manitoba. or direct me to right blog please all.
Check this post --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqeelshergill said:
You may also qualify for Ontario PNP if cross 400 points, Did you research that?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ADCanada said:
IN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE IF I SELECT TO ALL PROVINCES 'MEANS SELECTING EACH AND EVERY PROVINCES ,IS GONNA BE ANY PROBLEM FOR OINP INVITATION ? PLEASE ADVICE... :)
No, there will not be any problem.

saidavalov

Sep 23, 2016
I'm From Tajikistan I got from IELTS overall 6 (reading:6,listening:6 speaking:6 and writing is 5.5)
I have bachelor degree from Turkey as a Civil Engineer. 2 years of experience. I'm married and have 1 son. My wife is going to take ielts exam too.she is expecting to get overall 5.5. She has bachelor degree as a Journalist. Is there any possibility to immigrate to Canada? any advise please?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saidavalov said:
I'm From Tajikistan I got from IELTS overall 6 (reading:6,listening:6 speaking:6 and writing is 5.5)
I have bachelor degree from Turkey as a Civil Engineer. 2 years of experience. I'm married and have 1 son. My wife is going to take ielts exam too.she is expecting to get overall 5.5. She has bachelor degree as a Journalist. Is there any possibility to immigrate to Canada? any advise please?
You need at least 6 in all the modules to be eligible to apply under Express Entry.

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malisa said:

Hello I am not sure if you are still in your home country but you can get Pre-arrival help before arriving in Canada. These services are free ( payed by the Canadian government) Hence the list on IRCC website. Check them out at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

For general help you can check out http://nextstopcanada.ca/ . It is the only general settlement service for people who are not in Canada yet and you will find it at the end of the IRCC list I just provided for you. But Check the list. See what will be best for you.

If you are in Canada, this link provides you with a list of the settlement agencies in Manitoba. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/map/manitoba.asp

Best of luck!

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Please helpme somebody

So my husband received an email from cpc ottawa for change in status from single to married and also received his medical exam letter.

Thank you for informing us of your change in marital status.

Along with a list of forms and details.
Now my question is:

1. Since my husband has got his medical request letter from cic and is about to undergo his medical exam in two days, when we submit my pr details online how long will it take for me to receive my pr??

2. We were thinking about applying for a spousal open work permit aswell but since we have been asked to email all the spousal pr details to an email address of cpc cdc ottawa ,how do we submit our sowp application? Should we send along with the spousal pr file or should we apply separately online?

Many thanks.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.