+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
I definitely don't need your business sir. If you were a person who believed in properly informing themselves before they make an educated comment, there enough information in my post regarding as to why I came here in the first place. I was asked by some clients to clear up some stuff for them and others. I didn't know this forum even existed. Most people were very nice so I stayed a few days longer answering their question. And I made my last post not for you but for a a few concerned person who privately messaged me. It was easier for me to d it generally.

You know nothing about me and my business so please keep your conjecture to yourself. Show some respect if you want it back.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
canpuneet said:
Yep, that's what I said- Option C is not mandatory for PGP.
NOAs can be printed from the CRA website
Neither Online Printouts nor Option C are Notice of Assessment (NOA). They are both equivalent documents among which Option C is more "official" and Online Printout is kind of "unofficial".

This doesn't necessarily imply that CIC will not accept Online Printouts in 2016. In past, I was told on few occasions by both CIC and CRA agents that CIC doesn't recognize Online Printouts as "official" proof of taxation. But I think both CIC and CRA wanted to cut cost of ordering Option C for all PGP applications and hence CIC is going to accept anything.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Pamma97 said:
Wanna start a courier company??? AB to ON just in one day and for one day lol
Sure.. I will receive application here in AB. Then I will send you the applications. (sounds ok) LOL ... Plan is you will be in the CIC 5 days before.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
MMCS said:
I definitely don't need your business sir. If you were a person who believed in properly informing themselves before they make an educated comment, there enough information in my post regarding as to why I came here in the first place. I was asked by some clients to clear up some stuff for them and others. I didn't know this forum even existed. Most people were very nice so I stayed a few days longer answering their question. And I made my last post not for you but for a a few concerned person who privately messaged me. It was easier for me to d it generally.

You know nothing about me and my business so please keep your conjecture to yourself. Show some respect if you want it back.
No offence to you in general but was curious to know if you are real bcoz in these days people fool around... so peace

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
2016PGP said:
Hello, Rossei,

the top of the form: " The principal applicant, their spouse or common law...... and all DEPENDENT children 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form. Complete ALL names in English and in your native language...

I listed all names in section A both in English and Native lang. "

So, In section B, I'm the sponsor and INDEPENDET child.. I just put my name in English, is a chance to pass or be rejected ? ..... or based on CIC guide ... panic now
Not a big issue. :D

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
iluvbaguio said:
Sure.. I will receive application here in AB. Then I will send you the applications. (sounds ok) LOL ... Plan is you will be in the CIC 5 days before.. ;D ;D ;D ;D
We need atleast 1000 clients so 200x1000 = 200,000.00

100,000 each for spending 5 days in ON is not bad lol

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
canpuneet said:
Yep, that's what I said- Option C is not mandatory for PGP.
NOAs can be printed from the CRA website
True!

This is what the instruction guide says:
f you are sponsoring a parent or a grandparent, you must submit a Notice of Assessment issued to you by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for each of the three years immediately preceding the date of your application. If you do not have paper copies of your Notices of Assessment on file, you can view (and print) your tax returns as well as other personal tax information using the CRA’s My Account online service. To register or login, visit My Account.

I have sent Option C in original as well as the copies of NOA(not the online printout though) as well.

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
iluvbaguio said:
Imagine the volume off application next year and the price per application. For sure local couriers will do anything to attract costumers and charge them big time.. (1000x250 = 250,000 ) just for 1 day.. :D
MMCS mentioned here it cost about 5000CAD to set up a courier company. If that's true, one can recover this in just 20 PGP apps.
Starting to think about opening my own. Just need to think of a good name.... cannot decide between "PGP Express" and "Happy PGP"... lol

On a serious note, my opinion is that CIC will change the process next year. This system is ridiculous, don't believe it will stay the same next year.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iluvbaguio said:
Based on the CIC checklist A print of Option C and/or NOA from the CRA. CRA call this option c as print of option C I think that why I asked also a PRINT OF OPTION C. If printout from the web is okay why is it the CRA officer that I talked to didn't mention about me accessing my account and print a copy instead he says okay and will take few to have it. Just wondering why.
Guys let's not over-speculate over this issue. We will know in few days what works and what doesn't. As far as I think, printout from My CRA account is the NOA.

Who else is waiting to get charged ;D? Probably this is the only time when you are eagerly waiting to get ur CC charged :D :D :D

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
thecoolguysam said:
True!

This is what the instruction guide says:
f you are sponsoring a parent or a grandparent, you must submit a Notice of Assessment issued to you by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for each of the three years immediately preceding the date of your application. If you do not have paper copies of your Notices of Assessment on file, you can view (and print) your tax returns as well as other personal tax information using the CRA’s My Account online service. To register or login, visit My Account.

I have sent Option C in original as well as the copies of NOA(not the online printout though) as well.
Based on the CIC checklist A print of Option C and/or NOA from the CRA. CRA call this OPTION C as PRINTOUT OF OPTION C. I think that is why when I asked CRA for a PRINT OF OPTION C they didn't mention about me accessing my account and print a copy instead they said okay and will take few weeks to have it. Just wondering why

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
iluvbaguio said:
Based on the CIC checklist A print of Option C and/or NOA from the CRA. CRA call this option c as print of option C I think that why I asked also a PRINT OF OPTION C. If printout from the web is okay why is it the CRA officer that I talked to didn't mention about me accessing my account and print a copy instead he says okay and will take few to have it. Just wondering why.
You can print it online if you have setup your account on CRA.. not a big deal... but IF you call CRA and ask for it they will send you for the years you want bcoz CRA gets so many calls every day for various requests so its not that they will say go online and print...instead they just send you... bcoz not everyone is familiar with online things..old age people etc.

ALSO NOA and Option C print is different bcoz NOA will not show all your benefits etc. whoch Option C has..thats why for all CIC matters they prefer Option C over NOA so that they can see if person is on any assistance or benefits...

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
Ok Pamma Peace. take care. I know the stories my clients tell me some very difficult stories full of emotion. I just wanted to give them some peace of mind and information. I've done my best to do so. Now I will leave the forum to get back to regular daily business and hope that things go well for as many people as possible. Like I said ya61a is a great and reliable source for all future information

Plus Pamma non of my post have been self promoting and most have been answers to questions of others so no its not marketing. My marketing will come privately when my clients credit cards are charged and they tell their friends.

Take care members

Chris

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
My new signature:

NOA != Option C != Online Printout

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
iluvbaguio said:
Based on the CIC checklist A print of Option C and/or NOA from the CRA. CRA call this OPTION C as PRINTOUT OF OPTION C. I think that is why when I asked CRA for a PRINT OF OPTION C they didn't mention about me accessing my account and print a copy instead they said okay and will take few weeks to have it. Just wondering why
As per document checklist either Option C are required or NOA are required for 2012,2013,2014

I ordered option C from automated CRA phone and it got delivered within 10 days and sent it in original.
I already had my NOA for past 3 years thus I attached its copies.

As per the instruction guide, it said that if you don't have NOA then you can print the info from CRA website.