Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
iluvbaguio said:
Next would be PUROLATOR... lol :D :D :D :D :D
My heart skipped a beat haha... my f5 key is getting tired lol...

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
emceemouli said:
oh...then i believe I have to start worrying for that now....hope my cc will be charged too....:)
Option C is not a requirement for PGP sponsorship.
The instruction guide says that you can view and print your tax returns from the CRA website

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iluvbaguio said:
You don't have to worry.. Be positive.. That's not major issue for CIC I think.. If you print it by your self the information is the same. We just have time that's why we request one.. If none then will do the same. I know it will be okay... :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks keeping my spirits up and keeping one of my fingers in f5 all the time :) :) :) :)

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
xxrjulia said:
one for my parents and one for in law.
thank you sharing it as I was worried, whether you sent two separate forms for your parents, dad & mom separate...
congrats on your CC charged... hope mine will be charged soon, I missed last year sent thru CP

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
canpuneet said:
Option C is not a requirement for PGP sponsorship.
The instruction guide says that you can view and print your tax returns from the CRA website
Yes I think canpuneet was right ... cheers.. you don't have to worry.. :D :D :D :D

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
iluvbaguio said:
Next would be PUROLATOR... lol :D :D :D :D :D
Actually based on delivery time there's a few couriers before Purolator... UPS, Metro Mississauga, FedEx, Current Express THEN Purolator.
I guess we should find out who was lying about delivery time soon.

NikkiMontalvo

Jan 6, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iluvbaguio said:
You don't have to worry.. Be positive.. That's not major issue for CIC I think.. If you print it by your self the information is the same. We just have time that's why we request one.. If none then will do the same. I know it will be okay... :D :D :D :D :D
CONGRATS GUYS, YOU PUT IN A LOT OF TIME, CHECKING AND RECHECKING, SO TONIGHT, GO AHEAD AND TREAT YOURSELF!!! HOPEFULLY, MOM DAD WILL BE WITH YOU SOON. THIS IS WHAT MATTERS AT THE END OF THE DAY; FOR FAMILIES TO SHARE TOGETHER!

MY INLAWS WON'T BE A BURDEN ON THE SYSTEM BECAUSE AS SOON AS I GET THEM HERE, I KNOW IM GOING TO GET SUCH AN AWESOME JOB THAT ILL BE TAXED UP MY BUTT BUT I WON'T CARE! AS LONG AS MY HUSBAND IS HAPPY.

THANK GOD MY PARENTS BROUGHT ME HERE WHEN I WAS YOUNG...LOVE YOU CANADA AND EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR!

YAY 8) ;D :p

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) received more than 14,000 new parent and grandparent applications since the program re-opened on January 4, 2016.
Canada is committed to reuniting families and the Government of Canada is seeking to increase the intake of parent and grandparent sponsorship applications from 5,000 to 10,000 per year. In light of this commitment, IRCC will retain the first 10,000 complete applications.

The new Government will be putting a bill to increase the limit from 5000 to 10000 this year, mostly in Winter session. If the bill is passed, then they will increase the limit to 10,000 otherwise will return the applications. I think they are hopeful that they will pass the bill and that's why they decided to retain 10,000 applications. 40% contingency is high though. It states there will be higher rejection rate.

I would say push your MP to get traction on the new bill during next session.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
sapguru said:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) received more than 14,000 new parent and grandparent applications since the program re-opened on January 4, 2016.
Canada is committed to reuniting families and the Government of Canada is seeking to increase the intake of parent and grandparent sponsorship applications from 5,000 to 10,000 per year. In light of this commitment, IRCC will retain the first 10,000 complete applications.

The new Government will be putting a bill to increase the limit from 5000 to 10000 this year, mostly in Winter session. If the bill is passed, then they will increase the limit to 10,000 otherwise will return the applications. I think they are hopeful that they will pass the bill and that's why they decided to retain 10,000 applications. 40% contingency is high though. It states there will be higher rejection rate.
Last year I think the same ratio was used. They accepts 7000 application and I think 1500+ application were rejected due to incompleteness. So 14k for 10k is realistic.

mamaburger

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take for them to cash in the certified chq? Few weeks maybe?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapguru said:

I would say push your MP to get traction on the new bill during next session.
The admission and intake levels are not governed by law. The Action plan for faster family reunification is a bylaw and is the area of business of CIC, hence parliament has nothing to do with it.

mamaburger

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxrjulia said:
last year was Jan-20ish
Thanks xxrjulia! I guess I'll just have longer to wait. Congrats to ppl who got their CC charged!!