+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
boblast, can you please revert?

Thanks

A colleague has already done that.

Here is his answer to my question.

Hi ertarun,
Inland Means Did you Applied to Mon Project Quebec from Canada or from Some Other Country.if you Applied From Canada then you are inland Applicant.if you Applied From outside Canada then you are a outland Applicant.
Hope this help.

Regards.

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi boblast,

I requested for an answer to my original questiona, considering I have added now that I am an outland applicant.

Thanks.
Well, your case is pretty simple. Just wait, every now and then you can call your lawyer or MIDI and ask about status of your application.

That's it. There is nothing you can do, this year all applications have long been delayed by a bunch of factors specially due to illegal border crossing in quebec.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/more-than-32000-asylum-seekers-have-arrived-in-canada-so-far-in-2017

Regards.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Well, your case is pretty simple. Just wait, every now and then you can call your lawyer or MIDI and ask about status of your application.

That's it. There is nothing you can do, this year all applications have long been delayed by a bunch of factors specially due to illegal border crossing in quebec.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/more-than-32000-asylum-seekers-have-arrived-in-canada-so-far-in-2017

Regards.
Thanks for update. I have also heard rumours that all the paper applicants of 2013, 2014 and early 2015 shall be rendered a decision within 2017. Does this hold any value according to you?

Thanks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi friends,

I got my CSQ.

Today I got CSQ mail from my agent. CSQ date is 11/12/2015. Thank you very much for your support and prayers.

Good luck to you all…
Hi Ajish,

Need your help please!

Below are my timelines and I am still awaiting for CSQ. Can you please help with your experience here?

File: March 2014

AOR received: June 2014

1st Intent to reject: June 2016

Docs sent: Aug 2016

No news since then until I called MIDI in Jan 2017. I was told that I was sent another intent to reject in Sep 2016, which I never received. Consulted my lawyer and sent a letter to MIDI stating the current state

2nd intent to reject: April 2017

Docs sent: May 2017.

Since then no updates. Whenever I call MIDI, they tell me that it’s still in preliminary review and this stage takes 1 year.

However, one important catch here is that I requested my lawyer to check for a status update from MIDI. According to him case officer will decide on my case in September. This was also confirmed by one of the call center executives when I called MIDI. However, no update till date.

What is advised to me as a next step?

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Dear Friends,

• Can I still get intent to refuse letter after my documents are verified by MIDI ?

Because when I check the MIDI website to learn processing timelines from here, there are total 3 steps;
  1. Verification of documents submitted
  2. Preliminary review
  3. Selection review
When I call MIDI to learn my status, they said my documents are verified and now I am at preliminary review phase.
  • What is average timeline of preliminary review phase after intent of reject files are verified by MIDI ?
I was thinking around 3 months but it is passing 5 months till now.

My Current Timeline (Computer Science + MS Degree)
  • 2014 June - Completed documents and made the application
  • 2014 September 19th - (AoR) Card payment is done and got letter to home address
  • 2017 January 9th - Intent to Reject Letter
  • 2017 March - Files Updated
  • 2017 June 29th - Files Verified
Current - 2017 November - Waiting Preliminary Examination (36 Months)

Thanks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Dear Friends,

• Can I still get intent to refuse letter after my documents are verified by MIDI ?

Because when I check the MIDI website to learn processing timelines from here, there are total 3 steps;
  1. Verification of documents submitted
  2. Preliminary review
  3. Selection review
When I call MIDI to learn my status, they said my documents are verified and now I am at preliminary review phase.
  • What is average timeline of preliminary review phase after intent of reject files are verified by MIDI ?
I was thinking around 3 months but it is passing 5 months till now.

My Current Timeline (Computer Science + MS Degree)
  • 2014 June - Completed documents and made the application
  • 2014 September 19th - (AoR) Card payment is done and got letter to home address
  • 2017 January 9th - Intent to Reject Letter
  • 2017 March - Files Updated
  • 2017 June 29th - Files Verified
Current - 2017 November - Waiting Preliminary Examination (36 Months)

Thanks.
According to them, 12 months is average processing time for the preliminary stage. There are many applicants from 2013, 2014 and 2015 still waiting to get their CSQs. Waiting is the only option we have with us now.

For me as well, my file is waiting for preliminary review since July 2017.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone out there, I hope you guys are doing great!

Any updates for pending paper applicants from 2014? When can we expect to get our CSQs?

It has become quite frustrating now!

Thanks!

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hi everyone out there, I hope you guys are doing great!

Any updates for pending paper applicants from 2014? When can we expect to get our CSQs?

It has become quite frustrating now!

Thanks!
When I check from the MIDI website, it is saying that "Files from June 2013 will be started to process."
It is common date for many countries.

I don't know how fast they can process the files before me, i got my AoR at 19th September 2014.
Someone have any idea about processing speed ?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
When I check from the MIDI website, it is saying that "Files from June 2013 will be started to process."
It is common date for many countries.

I don't know how fast they can process the files before me, i got my AoR at 19th September 2014.
Someone have any idea about processing speed ?
In fact, when you call customer care they bluntly say that visit their website for timelines. The only tell that your file is being processed or waiting for preliminary review. God knows what are they doing with us!

Reactions: Kannan K Abhimanyu

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

A quick question. I am primary applicant. My wife has done Diploma in IT, B.Tech IT and M.Tech Computer Science. Can someone tell me what points will I get for Spouse AOT(area of training)?

I cannot see IT specialization anywhere in the below PDF which they have published. I can see " Information Management" which might be equivalent to IT, but I am not sure.

Can someone answer my query here?

Thanks
Tarun.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Guys, any update from any 2013-2014 applicants? In India, I have got to know few 2013 and 2014 applicants have received intent to refusals on 10th Nov. I guess they are reviewed by MIDI per new rules and are unable to complete their points.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, any update from any 2013-2014 applicants? In India, I have got to know few 2013 and 2014 applicants have received intent to refusals on 10th Nov. I guess they are reviewed by MIDI per new rules and are unable to complete their points.
Dear Tarun, I just called MIDI right now to ask my status. They said my file is still waiting preliminary review. So nothing is changed for me till now.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Dear Tarun, I just called MIDI right now to ask my status. They said my file is still waiting preliminary review. So nothing is changed for me till now.
Hi dearmilkyway,

Thanks for sharing the update.

This is exactly what I have been hearing about my case too. I have been always told that my file is waiting for a preliminary review since 13th July. I got my file no in June 2014 and have been waiting since then. Have got 2 intent to rejections meanwhile, but no clue of CSQ.

God knows when will they give us a decision.

By the way, when did you apply?

Thanks
Tarun.