+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ties to home country

basit0313

Apr 18, 2017
i know its not relevant to the topic but i need help.
i am a Pakistani citizen. I have been granted admission to the university of oslo summer school, but my visa got refused on the grounds that i have not documented strong ties to my home country. I am a student, no employment ( but did internship at Advocate general office ,government office), no property, no wife or kids. i am allowed to appeal the decision. Can anyone help, how can i document my ties to home country? can i used my dad business and my mom government job as a grantee?

thanking in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

basit0313 said:
i know its not relevant to the topic but i need help.
i am a Pakistani citizen. I have been granted admission to the university of oslo summer school, but my visa got refused on the grounds that i have not documented strong ties to my home country. I am a student, no employment ( but did internship at Advocate general office ,government office), no property, no wife or kids. i am allowed to appeal the decision. Can anyone help, how can i document my ties to home country? can i used my dad business and my mom government job as a grantee?

thanking in advance
1. Assuming that the University of Oslo is in Norway, you won't get any answers in a Canadian Immigration forum.