+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Riro82

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
AOR Received.
01-12-2011
File Transfer...
01-12-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Interview........
13-06-2012
Passport Req..
13-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
Sept ending
What is this address change thing that people in the forum are talking about? Do they change the address in ecas after DM? I mean shouldn't the mailing address be the same because that's where they send the passport with stamp? It's a bit confusing...can anyone please provide me the information?

-R

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Riro82 said:
What is this address change thing that people in the forum are talking about? Do they change the address in ecas after DM? I mean shouldn't the mailing address be the same because that's where they send the passport with stamp? It's a bit confusing...can anyone please provide me the information?

-R
they change only home address not mailing ;) and they can do that either before DM or after DM :)

Riro82

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
AOR Received.
01-12-2011
File Transfer...
01-12-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Interview........
13-06-2012
Passport Req..
13-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
Sept ending
ashunandal said:
they change only home address not mailing ;) and they can do that either before DM or after DM :)
oh i see...thanks Ashu..:)

rhrh03

Aug 20, 2012
Hi All

Please help me with this, as these are my time lines on ECASE,

Please advice how long will it take to get passport after Decesion Made, If any body can share there experiences.

"""""We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on July 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.'''''

]
Congrats you will receive it within week time.

its more than a month since it shows Decesion made 0n July27th, on my File, and nor they send my wife passport back, can anybody let me know if they have the similar case

shruti_shri

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
hi guys sorry i was away from the thread from a long time.
congratulation to all the people who got their passport with the shiny visa...
i have a very urgent question.
new Delhi visa office has send us a post on 23rd of June 2012 and i haven't received the post yet.
i got their e-mail today that we send a mail to you on 23rd June for requested document but i don't know whr the post went.
if i didn't receive the post, did it went back to the visa office or its still at post office?

geevarghese

Mar 17, 2012
Hi. Guess i am new here. I just wanted to know what is time frame usually for the passport process to be done. I got the medical call on 26th July. Completed the medicals on 5th august and submitted all the docs along with the passport to the Canadian High Commission - New Delhi on 7th August. On the mail, they had mentioned that all the documents should reach before 09/09/2012.

When checked, it was found that my documents reached the Canadian High Commission on 8th August. The CIC status was also updated to " Medical results have been received ". That was updated two days back.

I was just curious to know how much time would to take to process.

HNIC

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Windsor
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
File Transfer...
09-02-2012
Interview........
27-06-2012
Passport Req..
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-213
rhrh03 said:
Hi All

Please help me with this, as these are my time lines on ECASE,

Please advice how long will it take to get passport after Decesion Made, If any body can share there experiences.

"""""We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on July 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.'''''

]
Congrats you will receive it within week time.

its more than a month since it shows Decesion made 0n July27th, on my File, and nor they send my wife passport back, can anybody let me know if they have the similar case
when did your medicals results have been receivd? what date

godisgreat4all

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have applied for my Pr in Family Class, My wife sponsored me, she is a PR holder in Canada. But basically she is from Pakistan.My application was refused because my wife had a previous marriage and according to ND immigration the divorce papaer she has is not proper so from that point our marriage is not also invalid.

So they suggested to get the proper paper by applying for Divorce and then remarry in India. After that submit a new application. But for that need her x husband to signature which is not possible because we dont know where he is right now. Not at least in Pakistan. They had this divorce in 2007 in Pakistan since then they are living separately.

If we dont cant file the new divorce then we can remarry and apply as spousal sponsorship.

So I decided to apply as a conjugal partner,

Because:

1) I lived with her in Canada before but because of my Interview I came to India and since then I am stuck.

2) we lived together 15 months consecutively and all total 19 months.

3) Due to immigration barrier I am stuck here

4) We can not remarry unless she gets the divorce but we can not trace her husband

So my question is

Do you think thtat we are doing the thing to reapply as Conjugal Partner?

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
:)

Any one has a status change in their SINP application ?

Its been some time, I heard ant status change. I have applied on a family class on April 2011 the status is in progress for amost 19 months

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
year2011: SINP is now slow. A lots of 'abuse' happened in the past b/c of its easy nature to get processed. Now it got really slow for so many documented reasons. it hurts but truths thuth.

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
[color=g[color=orange]reen][/color] :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*Dear friends,
I had sent all documents on CHC Delhi on 2010 sep, after 13 months my status has been changed IN PROCESS from RBVO. CHC Delhi's finalise time shows the 25 months. It's running on 27 months and more, So, How long should I wait for Medical request? .Please please suggest me.
[/color]
Maya :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* Dear love you all,
I had sent all documents on CHC Delhi on 2010 sep, after 13 months my status has been changed IN PROCESS from RBVO. CHC Delhi's finalise time shows the 25 months. It's running on 27 months and more, So, How long should I wait for Medical request? .Please please suggest me.

Mayalu :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

E

Erina

Hello all,

I'm traveling to Mumbai in 10 days from Toronto. I hold Canadian passport, and am not from Indian origin. I was wondering if anyone here knows how long does it take to get Indian tourism visa? I'm worried if it takes too long that I miss my flight.

Many thanks.

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
hello everyone i got decision made on my application this saturday and its showing my wifes adress its now showing my indian address am just wondering if someone faced same situation am really stressed
thanks