App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
My ECAS says Decision Made (not sure what our myCIC says because we still can't log in lol!) my husbands passport has been submitted for 13 days, no pum yet.
I believe your mycic will say application is approved. Ours changed this afternoon. Says decision made and application approved. Nothing on ecas though...

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
How’s everyone doing?I have a question after my wife interview yesterday they sent a letter requesting for passport then 3mins later they sent another form for medicals...I’m confuse because we haven’t done medicals yet..will that be a error from their end?becsuse I don’t think you can send your passport in without medicals been yet right?just want clarification thanks
My friend whenever VO make an error us it TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
Have her run to Akai clinic ASAP takes then 5 days to have the results the minute she competes it
don't even wait LOL go to DHL and buy your prepaid return slip and send it off ASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAp omgggggggg Don't wait oooo ahhahahahaha
Congratssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: Akissi18 and colmiz

ClassicD

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
My ECAS says Decision Made (not sure what our myCIC says because we still can't log in lol!) my husbands passport has been submitted for 13 days, no pum yet.
In my case, all of the updates showed up in myCIC account and as of today, there isnt much in ECAS for my wife. In fact in myCIC account, after it showed approved, I could see the visa issued with the visa number and expiry date. But in your case, I guess you just have to live with what you have. Whichever way, we are grateful that the wait is almost over for you and your spouse.

Reactions: colmiz

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my case, all of the updates showed up in myCIC account and as of today, there isnt much in ECAS for my wife. In fact in myCIC account, after it showed approved, I could see the visa issued with the visa number and expiry date. But in your case, I guess you just have to live with what you have. Whichever way, we are grateful that the wait is almost over for you and your spouse.

Mycic shows my visa number, approved & decision made but on Ecas, it says in progress. Well it does not matter again. Game over. All I is need pum by tomorrow.

Reactions: ClassicD

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
any April 2017 applicants in this forum gotten as far as PPR yet? or atleast completed medicals?

please let me know.not sure when they plan to pick up 2017 apps

Holymoses

Dec 30, 2016
Hi everyone!
for everyone trying to link their application to online account, you need to try this sequence it just played out well for me after 10 months, i just hope this helps someone out

Category: Permanent Residence

Sub-category: Family Class (Spouse)

Application details:
Application Number (received in the email)
Family Name (Family Name as given in the form> of the person being sponsored)

Place of birth:
City/town of birth (leave it blank)
Country/territory of birth (leave it as it is> default line)
Passport: Sponsored person's (P.A.) passport details

Other Application information:
Province: as stated in the original application IMM 0008
City/town/Village: as stated in the original application IMM 0008
Current marital status: Married
Number of family members: '2' which includes you and your sponsor

Hope this helps!

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
any April 2017 applicants in this forum gotten as far as PPR yet? or atleast completed medicals?

please let me know.not sure when they plan to pick up 2017 apps
There are October 2016,November 2016, December 2016, January 2017, February 2017 (which is me), March 2017..before April...you're going to need a lot of patience otherwise you'd be left very depressed..lets just be happy that people are getting good news and AVO is clearing their backlog..we hope like someone who was interviewed recently said that the new apps would be straightforward and faster to process...unlike the 2016 apps which have mostly taken the 12months processing times promised the new apps

Wapsis

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
02-02-2017
Doc's Request.
April 2017
File Transfer...
March 2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting... God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting... God's grace
LANDED..........
Can't wait
There are October 2016,November 2016, December 2016, January 2017, February 2017 (which is me), March 2017..before April...you're going to need a lot of patience otherwise you'd be left very depressed..lets just be happy that people are getting good news and AVO is clearing their backlog..we hope like someone who was interviewed recently said that the new apps would be straightforward and faster to process...unlike the 2016 apps which have mostly taken the 12months processing times promised the new apps
Yes oo... me I have tire self....

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Lord u are so good
Blessed be your name
My God your are so kind
Blessed be your name
In heaven you are the Lord
On earth you reigneigh for ever
Oh Lord how great tough art
Blessed be your name
Hello everyone i received the email oooo i cant shout. Help me To shout praise the Lord.they sent PPR this morning
Congrats @Pake

Reactions: Pake

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Hi guys! i just logged into my ECAS to see the said third line, they started processing my app on the 16th Oct, file received on may 23. so happy. At least some progress. waiting for medicals. fingers, toes, lips, ears...everything crossed.
same here, my file was received july 7 and they started processing October 16, i think they send it in batches. So we wait for medicals

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello house
Im here to thank all of u who have been there for me and my husband. All your intervention have been so helpful To us.first i would thank the almighty God he is so good.special thank To @becos @Ugoswife @BaJay @queenanetor @colmiz @tender @tisrod (my friend i want To know how it went for u) @Cutie101 @peg204 @Denne @ClassicD and the other.sorry if i did not mention your name im so excited that why. Anyway im very busy those days but i Will to give u a datail about how our proccess went from the beging to PPR WITHOUT INTERVIEW..guys don't loose hope. Always that there is a God who can do all things just believe in him trust him and ask him he will favor u as he did for me.good day To u all and more good news are yet To come.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
have you send them an email.. because I am too g to send them email every week and will copy the minister until Accra decides to be a little bit faster with productivity.
No I'm not. I know that this process takes time, that it's a lot better than it was and is improving, and we'll get there when they are done with everyone else.

And I think that bombarding them with emails only slows down the process. Imagine if everyone sent emails every week and they had to read and deal with them. Maybe that is part of the reason for the backlog.

I am, however, going to visit my husband and kids in 50 days. Can't wait to set them.

MrsKoj

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-10-2017
Hello House.

I’m very happy to inform you all that God has come through for us. 394 days after we started this process, we have finally received PPR today. The journey is pretty much over and needless to say, we are over the moon.
I’m going to briefly go through our timeline for the people who might be interested.

Application filed - Sept 19th, 2016.
Upfront Medicals - August 30th, 2016
Sponsorship Approval - Oct 26th, 2016
Accra started processing - Nov 7th 2016
Redo Medical request - Oct 12th, 2017
Medical redone - Oct 17th, 2017
PPR - Oct 18th, 2017

We applied for GCMS notes 3 times in between. Once in March, again in May and then September.

I contacted my MP’s office sometime in August to help us reach out to Accra but they pretty much told us there was nothing they could do for us till our application exceeded 17months (God forbid).

We also sent in additional proof of relationship twice. The first time, we sent more pictures with captions explaining when and where they were taken. The second time, we sent pictures along with screenshots of WhatsApp convos and my ticket/Passport stamps from my recent visit to Nigeria in July. Both times, we sent our documents through webform (Case Specific Enquiry) and directly to the email address for the Accra office.

In August, we also emailed the ministers office but we never got any response.

That’s pretty much what this process was for us. It was reaaaally long and reaaaally tough, but it has ended in praise.

Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed in any way at all to this forum. I don’t know how I’d have survived this heartbreaking process without this forum.

To everyone who’s waiting, I know it is easier said than done because not too long ago, I too was on the receiving end of this advice...but just hang in there. Your time will come and when it does, you’ll forget about the tough part pretty fast. GOODLUCK EVERYONE!