+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2017 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

NDVo has asked me a NOC from my wife regarding immigration of my daughter to canada. Please suggest if anybody has any format of same.
Thanks in advance.

Gaurav
Hi Gaurav,

Can u share the details of the mail u got from NDVO , ofcourse barring your personal information.

ssindia

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 Passport Submitted...: 24-03-2015 Passport Received...:13-04-2015
LANDED..........
August 2015
We

Well I didn't sent the IMM 5604, still I got the SA and file was transferred to NDVO.......my wife is a PR too.....this is confusing. I haven't heard from NDVO since my kids app was transferred on 20th June......

For the spousal applications, they are currently processing applications done in March 2017. My guess is child sponsorship application is running parallel to the spouse applications as far as time lines are concerned.
But how is that possible. Shouldn’t dependent children take a lot lesser time in processing? Consider they start processing one spousal and one child’s application, the queue for child will be much shorter and move quicker wont it? I think the only possibility is that the Family Sponsorship applications have a single queue rather than a separate queue for Dependent Children. That way the March / April applicants are currently will get PPRs around this time. Followed by May / June applicants in Nov, Jul / Aug in Dec / Jan and so on.

rrao

Aug 2, 2017
But how is that possible. Shouldn’t dependent children take a lot lesser time in processing? Consider they start processing one spousal and one child’s application, the queue for child will be much shorter and move quicker wont it? I think the only possibility is that the Family Sponsorship applications have a single queue rather than a separate queue for Dependent Children. That way the March / April applicants are currently will get PPRs around this time. Followed by May / June applicants in Nov, Jul / Aug in Dec / Jan and so on.
Ideally it should be that way, but i too think it is a single window for Spouse and Children, as the first letter in the the application(F) seems to indicate that. All family sponsorship starts with F

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ideally it should be that way, but i too think it is a single window for Spouse and Children, as the first letter in the the application(F) seems to indicate that. All family sponsorship starts with F
I was of the same opinion earlier, logically its the kids whose file has to be processed first and fast as there is hardly any background or criminal check required, CPC Mississauga was fantastic issuing the SA and processing its part of file, as on humanitarian grounds , it more tough to be separated from kids who are so small, compared to spouses who can live by their own, but that assumption is shattered when the file was transferred to NDVO and is sitting in a queue waiting. This is frustrating and challenging at the same time...!!

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi Gaurav,

Can u share the details of the mail u got from NDVO , ofcourse barring your personal information.
This refers to your application for admission to Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client Kinldy provide our office with a no objection letter from your mother for you to immigrate to Canada
This must be received at this office by: 2017/10/13  (Date format is YYYY/MM/DD) Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail. PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. Sincerely, Immigration Section

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
This refers to your application for admission to Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client Kinldy provide our office with a no objection letter from your mother for you to immigrate to Canada
This must be received at this office by: 2017/10/13  (Date format is YYYY/MM/DD) Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail. PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. Sincerely, Immigration Section
The letter was received on 16th. However document was requested on 13th, may be typo error. Also I believe the above noc was in relation to TRV however the letter having PR application number. Not sure... Please advise..

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The letter was received on 16th. However document was requested on 13th, may be typo error. Also I believe the above noc was in relation to TRV however the letter having PR application number. Not sure... Please advise..
Thanks Gaurav202 for sharing, I also think it is for TRV, but not sure. May be because of the TRV you requested, they have pulled up your PR file from the queue and processing it faster, just a guess though. Please keep us posted of your results.

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Thanks Gaurav202 for sharing, I also think it is for TRV, but not sure. May be because of the TRV you requested, they have pulled up your PR file from the queue and processing it faster, just a guess though. Please keep us posted of your results.
Hope so. Also they updated my Ecas status with the correspondence sent. Let hope everybody will get their file process soon and can unite with their family members.

Rajatthaks

May 23, 2016
Hi,
Just want to ask do we get any status update for schedule A form in Ecas? I was asked to provide schedule A on 31st Aug. i sent it on 7th Sept but still I haven't got any update in Ecas about this?

Also how much time it takes to transfer case to NDVO? do I get any notification when it will be transferred?

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
Guys,

Isn't there anyone in the forum with Child sponsorship applications submitted in 2017 ?
Yes i guess we have same setuation...im still waiting fir my letter from Etobico
Guys,

Isn't there anyone in the forum with Child sponsorship applications submitted in 2017 ?
Hi i guess were looking same question. I had my email saying that i have to wait for my letter from Etobecoke..its been 19 days already...does anyone here can give us an idea the length of time? Tnx