+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The best Car for Alberta winters????

jaguar_paw

Jul 10, 2010
longstory said:
Would definitely stay away from American and European in Canada, Japanese is ther way to go when it comes to reliability, if you stay on top of your fluids and belts, you will never be let down by them, as for the Yaris story...they say IKEA is crap, I love IKEA because when I go there I buy their upper scale stuff, and they are just badass (I'm sitting on a $200 computer chair I purchased from them in 2005, top shape still) so the same goes for cars, Yaris is a bottom of the barrel car, u get what u pay for. One more advise is to stay away from Mazdas (FORD made), they are notorious for rusting. I'd say to sum it all up; TOYOTA, HONDA, NISSAN...in no particular order are the best price/quality cars. I myself am driving my 4th Acura in North America in 10 years and wouldn't give it up. All said; these are my opinions based on my personal experience.
I agree that Japanese cars are the way to go, but do not underestimate european cars altough they might seem kinda expensive in servising. I love European cars namely Mersedeses and BMWs.mm top notch cars. ;)