+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The anatomy of a Background Check? - <<<<<<IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS>>>>>>>

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hello,
If someone is under security screening and living outside Canada (FSWO), Can they apply for a work visa? Given they can secure a job. What are the risks is the answer is yes.
thanks

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Shri

That's very interesting and useful info.

May I ask how do you know what the 1st, 2nd and 3rd mean

And where do we find information on this forum about applicants who were in SS and then got their PPR and how long did it take
Hi .. this info was provided by one of the applicant who was in SS and ordered notes from CSIS or CBSA (I don't remember which agency) and it was not redacted over there. These data is being shared and discussed in one whatsapp group for all SS effecties. You can be part of it, if you are sure that you are under SS. Inside that forum you will find att data related to people who got PPR after being under SS.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Dear Shri_canada...we are so depressed as our SS is taking ages. For us there are 4 SS including one "not started" and one "Security".. All in All 5. We have been waiting since 18 months for SS.. we are getting so worried.. no issues on the PA's part.. clean record.. what do u think and how long we will be waiting more!? Thank you dear
Thats depressing to hear that you are stuck for 18 months. I have also known few people who are stuck for more than 18 months and still waiting. I hope and pray for your good news to come sooner.
You can order CSIS ATIP from CSIS department to get confirmation that your CSIS is cleared and then start following up with CBSA. Hopefully it will help.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Hi .. this info was provided by one of the applicant who was in SS and ordered notes from CSIS or CBSA (I don't remember which agency) and it was not redacted over there. These data is being shared and discussed in one whatsapp group for all SS effecties. You can be part of it, if you are sure that you are under SS. Inside that forum you will find att data related to people who got PPR after being under SS.
Hey, are you in SS and what are your details?

So how does the process work? Does one's file go to CSIS first and then CBSA

The number of activities on the notes determine the above? I am just curious as I know very little about security screening

How do you contact/get notes from CSIS and CBSA?

By forum you mean that whatsapp group? And what's the details of that group.

Thanks a bunch

Chuck_Noland

Sep 26, 2017
Guyz!! please help me out.

My Spouse got stamped Visa & COPR, yesterday only. We did it after a long wait of 1.5 year. Thanks to Almighty.

Now, I got trapped.

During EE profile creation, we mentioned that the spouse is non-accompanying; to increase CRS points. And everything got good, my spouse got ITA. We provided documents for medicals, PCC, passport details of both, marriage certificate with other relevant document & finally stamped VISA arrived.

We were only able to get this, after reading various knowledge forums in canadavisa.com.

Now, for non-accompanying, I cited & “documented” the reason to CIC that I am in a “Contractual Labor thing” with a bond amount equivalent to CAD 7500 and I cannot breach the contract (This is a fact). The contract is valid till July 2019.

In this case I just wanted to know that

1. After how much time, my spouse can start my sponsorship? I know that landing & getting a job of my spouse is important.

2. Can I now, at once pay the contract amount and breach the Contract labor thing? We have already provided documents to CIC that we have enough funds (POF).

3. I read somewhere that even my visitor/tourist visa will not grant?

4. For Visitor/Tourist Visa, my employer nod will be important?

5. Is it wise to drop this approved PR? And try & wait for lower CRS cutoff?

I am in a big dilemma. So Please help me, in getting these answers.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Guyz!! please help me out.

My Spouse got stamped Visa & COPR, yesterday only. We did it after a long wait of 1.5 year. Thanks to Almighty.

Now, I got trapped.

During EE profile creation, we mentioned that the spouse is non-accompanying; to increase CRS points. And everything got good, my spouse got ITA. We provided documents for medicals, PCC, passport details of both, marriage certificate with other relevant document & finally stamped VISA arrived.

We were only able to get this, after reading various knowledge forums in canadavisa.com.

Now, for non-accompanying, I cited & “documented” the reason to CIC that I am in a “Contractual Labor thing” with a bond amount equivalent to CAD 7500 and I cannot breach the contract (This is a fact). The contract is valid till July 2019.

In this case I just wanted to know that

1. After how much time, my spouse can start my sponsorship? I know that landing & getting a job of my spouse is important.

2. Can I now, at once pay the contract amount and breach the Contract labor thing? We have already provided documents to CIC that we have enough funds (POF).

3. I read somewhere that even my visitor/tourist visa will not grant?

4. For Visitor/Tourist Visa, my employer nod will be important?

5. Is it wise to drop this approved PR? And try & wait for lower CRS cutoff?

I am in a big dilemma. So Please help me, in getting these answers.
you should both land and then you go back to finish your job.

Reactions: Chuck_Noland

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
I shared mine and everyone told me they got the same. People always talk about the content of their csis or gcms note on this forum to get ideas. I have already seen many reports people shared voluntarily after they removed their names and private info. all mentioning about cbsa. I dont care about yours if you are not trasparent. I typed the template here for everyone anyways. Best of luck with your ss and application.
Hi can you please share with me..
Are you currently residing in Canada? if not, how did you manage to get the report from CSIS?
I don't see how I can get the report from the ATIP website s you mentioned since i am not residing in Canada yet.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
How do we contact CSIS and CBSA from outside of Canada

Has anyone taken any out of the box measures like contact Immigration Minister and such

It may sound extreme and desperate

But when all your plans hinge on being in Canada, it gets really tough

Specially after living there for a decade so hard to adjust to life else where, actually not adjust but just don't want to be any where else but Canada

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
How do we contact CSIS and CBSA from outside of Canada

Has anyone taken any out of the box measures like contact Immigration Minister and such

It may sound extreme and desperate

But when all your plans hinge on being in Canada, it gets really tough

Specially after living there for a decade so hard to adjust to life else where, actually not adjust but just don't want to be any where else but Canada
a fax to CSIS can be sent from any where in the world google CSIS security screening to get the instructions.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
a fax to CSIS can be sent from any where in the world google CSIS security screening to get the instructions.
Hey thanks! I figured that part but was wondering about the return address. That has to be within Canada I believe. I have many addresses in Canada but not sure if I am conformable someone else receiving that info.

Anyway I read a couple of your posts regarding the security screening process. Seems like you know the process pretty well. Can you shed some light as to what happens and how

And what are your details

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hey thanks! I figured that part but was wondering about the return address. That has to be within Canada I believe. I have many addresses in Canada but not sure if I am conformable someone else receiving that info.

Anyway I read a couple of your posts regarding the security screening process. Seems like you know the process pretty well. Can you shed some light as to what happens and how

And what are your details
The address can be in Canada or outside. I know CSIS posted to UAE for example before. It may take longer if the address is outside Canada but it is an option. No one really knows the process. But if you are selected for the intensive security screening by the IRCC officer your file will be transferred to CBSA and then the same day CBSA sends it to CSIS and waits for CSIS to complete its security screening and then CSIS report comes back to CBSA/IRCC. It seems CSIS is functioning because some people are there for one day, some for 1 months, 3 months or even 6 months. There is no backlog in CSIS and it is processing. For CBSA there is not much info. I only know less than 10 people from hundreds who came out of CBSA. There are hundreds stuck there for more than 6 months now even upto 15 months. What is your nationality? Depending on your nationality further local investigation may be done by local RCMP or CBSA offices. Please update your profile so that we can see your AOR, etc dates and help you more.

Auditor general 2-51 to 2-55

http://www.oag-bvg.gc.ca/internet/english/parl_oag_201111_02_e_35934.html

CBSA conversation in the parliament between Darshan and Tina

https://openparliament.ca/committees/public-safety/42-1/69/?page=4

RCMP in Pakistan

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/defence-defense/index.aspx?lang=eng

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hi can you please share with me..
Are you currently residing in Canada? if not, how did you manage to get the report from CSIS?
I don't see how I can get the report from the ATIP website s you mentioned since i am not residing in Canada yet.
for CSIS you can send a fax from outside Canada. Google CSIS security screening for the instructions.

For ATIP you have to authorize a PR or Canadian Citizen to do it for you and it is $5.

CSIS will tell you if you are in security or not.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for CSIS you can send a fax from outside Canada. Google CSIS security screening for the instructions.

For ATIP you have to authorize a PR or Canadian Citizen to do it for you and it is $5.

CSIS will tell you if you are in security or not.

strength2, could I send fax now to CSIS now, eventhough my BG is NOT APPLICABLE?

I am PNP O, AOR 19 feb. 2017 - BG in NA since 24 May. / both with my spouse work in ministry of interior.