+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank for your information Mr. PMM

dani

Aug 24, 2007
I got mail again from them and I got three from them. one from Airport Canada Immigration Lawyer, one from Mrs. Rose and last one from Canada/UK Terrorist Dpt. I send their email to you here below. hope you read all their mail.

FROM: Barrister Isaac Airport Lawyers (touristairportimmigrationlawyer@yahoo.ca)

For your information this money is yours not ours right
Van: Barrister Isaac Airport Lawyers (touristairportimmigrationlawyer@yahoo.ca)
Verzonden:woensdag 29 augustus 2007 22:31:56
Aan: dsgoojbig@hotmail.com

Hello Applicant.
Thank you for your mail. For your information this money is yours not ours right, in addition you have to know that is a refundable deposit and Terrorist fees. We simply need your refundable deposit in additional to make sure that you will confirm in our office in airport at the point of entry for your refundable deposit collection.

If you make your Terrorist fees to Canadian UK Terrorist Department Via E-mail address for more information you need from them about terrorist certificate. We will also issue your a refundable deposit slips from that you will present in our office to permit us to refund your money back to you right. The refundable deposit slip and terrorist fees certificate is what will show that you made a deposit to us and you will also use it to recover your money back any time. Each and every one of you has to do exactly as we directed right.
Good day.
From,
Barrister Isaac Emanuel.
Welcome to Canada peaceful Country.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU SOON
Van: doris christiana (ca_omnihotels@yahoo.ca)
Contactpersoon toevoegen
Verzonden:donderdag 30 augustus 2007 22:24:51

Dear Dani,

Thanks for yout information ok, I must confess i fully comprehend your fears, but like i have always told you there's absolutely nothing to be worried about ok, regarding the payment you are been requested to make.

which is the last payment before all the necessary document will be forwarded to you ok, it is the policy of employment department to ascertain your readiness, And to let me remind you that there are other applicants like you applying for various positions in our Hotel.

who has already concluded all these necessary requirements and have received their parcels, in fact as am talk to you now we have received two people already.

Let me advice here that your withdrawal now or reluctance to complete this will make no sense at all ok, if you ask me, you are one step away from your employment, and the question of all the money you borrowed from your relatives and friends will done away with ok.

Concerning when you are receiving your parcel which includes your letter of invitation, letter of employment and your one way flight ticket,

it all depends on how fast you make that payment, then we will contact our embassy in your country to grant you an entry visa to Canada ok, i must not fail to remind you that we will be responsible of securing your residential and worker permit upon your arrival and for also your one month training course ok..

The reason you were asked to contact the Canadian/UK Terrorist Department is to ascertain you have not taken part in any terrorist activities, we are really sorry for some measures the States Securities Authorities put people through.

but those measure are mandatory and for the country's security.
Finally, i hope i have been able to answer your questions adequately as we look forward to receiving you sooner than later, i wish you good luck and once again Welcome to Canada in advance ok.
From,
Mrs Rose Grand,
Hotel Manager.

FROM CANADA/UK TERRORIST DEPARTMENT

WE HEREBY NOTIFY YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS STATED ABOVE TO ENABLE US COMPLETE THE PROCEDURES.
Van: LONDON UK TERORRIST DEPT LONDON UK TERORRIST DEPT (ca_uk_terorristdept@yahoo.co.uk)
Verzonden:vrijdag 31 augustus 2007 20:28:30
Aan: Dhani Sundanezen (dsgoojbig@hotmail.com)

HELLO MR. DANI SETIAWAN,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE QUITE ACKNOWLEDGE THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL DATED 31FIRST OF AUGUST 2007.

THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYERS AND CANADIAN VISA STATION MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY WILL NOT APPROVE THE DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS TO YOUR COUNTRY OF DOMICILE WITHOUT THE NORMAL PROCEDURES AND POLICY OF THE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY.

SECONDLY REGARDS TO YOUR EXPLANATION CONCERNING THE TERRORIST FEES, IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR THE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY TO HAVE APPROVED THE DELIVERY OF ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE ISSUANCE OF YOUR VISA AND WORKING PERMIT.

WE HEREBY NOTIFY YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS STATED ABOVE TO ENABLE US COMPLETE THE PROCEDURES.

NOTE:
THAT ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIONS IN TERRORIST FORM MUST BE FOLLOWED ACCORDINGLY BY THE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY.

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US INCASE YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRY TO MAKE CONCERNING THE ABOVE SUBJECT.
FROM,
CANADIAN UK DEPT.

Hope to wait for your advices and other who read this mail.

Best Regards
Dani Setiawan

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dani said:
I got mail again from them and I got three from them. one from Airport Canada Immigration Lawyer, one from Mrs. Rose and last one from Canada/UK Terrorist Dpt. I send their email to you here below. hope you read all their mail.

FROM: Barrister Isaac Airport Lawyers (touristairportimmigrationlawyer@yahoo.ca)

For your information this money is yours not ours right
Van: Barrister Isaac Airport Lawyers (touristairportimmigrationlawyer@yahoo.ca)
Verzonden:woensdag 29 augustus 2007 22:31:56

Hello Applicant.
Thank you for your mail. For your information this money is yours not ours right, in addition you have to know that is a refundable deposit and Terrorist fees. We simply need your refundable deposit in additional to make sure that you will confirm in our office in airport at the point of entry for your refundable deposit collection.

If you make your Terrorist fees to Canadian UK Terrorist Department Via E-mail address for more information you need from them about terrorist certificate. We will also issue your a refundable deposit slips from that you will present in our office to permit us to refund your money back to you right. The refundable deposit slip and terrorist fees certificate is what will show that you made a deposit to us and you will also use it to recover your money back any time. Each and every one of you has to do exactly as we directed right.
Good day.
From,
Barrister Isaac Emanuel.
Welcome to Canada peaceful Country.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU SOON
Van: doris christiana (ca_omnihotels@yahoo.ca)
Contactpersoon toevoegen
Verzonden:donderdag 30 augustus 2007 22:24:51

Dear Dani,

Thanks for yout information ok, I must confess i fully comprehend your fears, but like i have always told you there's absolutely nothing to be worried about ok, regarding the payment you are been requested to make.

which is the last payment before all the necessary document will be forwarded to you ok, it is the policy of employment department to ascertain your readiness, And to let me remind you that there are other applicants like you applying for various positions in our Hotel.

who has already concluded all these necessary requirements and have received their parcels, in fact as am talk to you now we have received two people already.

Let me advice here that your withdrawal now or reluctance to complete this will make no sense at all ok, if you ask me, you are one step away from your employment, and the question of all the money you borrowed from your relatives and friends will done away with ok.

Concerning when you are receiving your parcel which includes your letter of invitation, letter of employment and your one way flight ticket,

it all depends on how fast you make that payment, then we will contact our embassy in your country to grant you an entry visa to Canada ok, i must not fail to remind you that we will be responsible of securing your residential and worker permit upon your arrival and for also your one month training course ok..

The reason you were asked to contact the Canadian/UK Terrorist Department is to ascertain you have not taken part in any terrorist activities, we are really sorry for some measures the States Securities Authorities put people through.

but those measure are mandatory and for the country's security.
Finally, i hope i have been able to answer your questions adequately as we look forward to receiving you sooner than later, i wish you good luck and once again Welcome to Canada in advance ok.
From,
Mrs Rose Grand,
Hotel Manager.

FROM CANADA/UK TERRORIST DEPARTMENT

Van: LONDON UK TERORRIST DEPT LONDON UK TERORRIST DEPT (ca_uk_terorristdept@yahoo.co.uk)
Verzonden:vrijdag 31 augustus 2007 20:28:30
Aan: Dhani Sundanezen (dsgoojbig@hotmail.com)

HELLO MR. DANI SETIAWAN,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE QUITE ACKNOWLEDGE THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL DATED 31FIRST OF AUGUST 2007.

THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYERS AND CANADIAN VISA STATION MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY WILL NOT APPROVE THE DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS TO YOUR COUNTRY OF DOMICILE WITHOUT THE NORMAL PROCEDURES AND POLICY OF THE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY.

SECONDLY REGARDS TO YOUR EXPLANATION CONCERNING THE TERRORIST FEES, IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR THE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY TO HAVE APPROVED THE DELIVERY OF ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE ISSUANCE OF YOUR VISA AND WORKING PERMIT.

NOTE:
THAT ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIONS IN TERRORIST FORM MUST BE FOLLOWED ACCORDINGLY BY THE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY.

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US INCASE YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRY TO MAKE CONCERNING THE ABOVE SUBJECT.
FROM,
CANADIAN UK DEPT.

Hope to wait for your advices and other who read this mail.

Best Regards
Dani Setiawan
[size=10pt][/size]ITS A SCAM SCAM SCAM, I HAVE TRIED TO TELL YOU, DON'T SEND THEM ANYMORE MONEY, WHAT YOU HAVE SENT IS GONE GONE!!!!!!!!!

pmm