28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jennifer9919 said:
By the way, I got an mail from an agency from Alberta. I guess they find me from the forum. I've sent my message but I'm not sure if it's realiable or not. Have you tried to find an agency for help?
There are many scammers out there. If someone offers you a job in exchange for money - run in the other direction. Reputable agencies usually don't contact people on forums.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Jennifer9919 said:
Thanks for telling me about the market of the job. Now I begin to realize there's slim possiblity for him to find a job in Ca, maybe he shoud try to find work in US.
Its unfortunately true that its difficult to get telecom jobs in Canada, even after getting PR status.

Adhav

May 23, 2013
Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjahled said:
Sorry to disappoint you and I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but you stand better chance of going to Mars than getting a job offer for your husband in Canada. Canadian Telecom Companies are strictly governed by very strict Canadian Labour laws to recruit Locals, PR or Visa holders and no others. The chances of your husband getting a job offer are very slim and believe me I am telling you from my personal experience. I have been badgering Canadian Telecom companies for years without any success. They are overwhelmed by my professional skills and experience but their hands are tied behind their backs. I pray that your husband has better luck than I did. Miracle do happens sometimes.

Good Luck and Goodwill Hunting.
Hi, what are the chances for getting telecom job right after graduating in Canadian Universities(Masters)?
Will it be still difficult??

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Adhav said:
Hi, what are the chances for getting telecom job right after graduating in Canadian Universities(Masters)?
Will it be still difficult??
Obviously having a Canadian degree is better than not having one, but ofcourse it does not guarantee a job. When you look at the
job postings - you rarely see a masters degree as a basic requirement - its mostly "Bachelor Degree" + "working experience" + "industry certifications"

So maybe it makes more sense if you focus on trying to get "canadian working experience" + "industry certifications" rather than
canadian education.

Its just my opinion..the choice is yours ofcourse.

NEGARIN2

Jun 4, 2014
HI dears
I have a question from RF ENGINEERS which applyed as skilled workers.
what NOC CODE is suitable for RF engineer?

wikkizak

Mar 20, 2016
NEGARIN2 said:
HI dears
I have a question from RF ENGINEERS which applyed as skilled workers.
what NOC CODE is suitable for RF engineer?
Hi
it will be 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear Seniors,

My Degree: Electrical & Electronics Engineering and want to apply for Manitoba overseas skilled program,

I studied the duties of NOC 2133 as given on CIC weside.

1) My duties(3.0 years exp) of Electrical Equipment/System Installation are clearly falling under NOC 2133. I don't have any doubt. I know these falls under 2133.

2) My duties(Current 1.5 years exp) in telecommunication industry as RF engineer(Duties: Operation & Maintenance of Wireless telecommunication or Radio Equipment/system like BTS, ENOD B, RRH ect)), I don't know whether these will fall under NOC 2133 or 2147? ......

Can i apply under 2133? because telecom equipment are also electronic communication equipment. because i need to get 75 poits for 4 or more years of experience.

If i apply under 2133, and lat case officer found that my current NOC is 2147, will he reject the application or advise me to put on corrent occupation?

please advise

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Jiogill said:
Dear Seniors,

My Degree: Electrical & Electronics Engineering and want to apply for Manitoba overseas skilled program,

I studied the duties of NOC 2133 as given on CIC weside.

1) My duties(3.0 years exp) of Electrical Equipment/System Installation are clearly falling under NOC 2133. I don't have any doubt. I know these falls under 2133.

2) My duties(Current 1.5 years exp) in telecommunication industry as RF engineer(Duties: Operation & Maintenance of Wireless telecommunication or Radio Equipment/system like BTS, ENOD B, RRH ect)), I don't know whether these will fall under NOC 2133 or 2147? ......

Can i apply under 2133? because telecom equipment are also electronic communication equipment. because i need to get 75 poits for 4 or more years of experience.

If i apply under 2133, and lat case officer found that my current NOC is 2147, will he reject the application or advise me to put on corrent occupation?

please advise
if your job responsibilities match "most" of the duties described under NOC 2133 - and you can prove it (by providing a letter from your employer) then yes, you can apply under 2133

http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2133

Main duties

• Electrical and electronics engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
    Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components and electronic communications, instrumentation and control systems, equipment, and components
    Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
    Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment
    Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
    Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
    Investigate electrical or electronic failures
    Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance
    Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers.
    Electrical and electronics engineers may specialize in a number of areas including electrical design for residential, commercial or industrial installations, electrical power generation and transmission, and instrumentation and control systems.

gj1382

Dec 30, 2017
Dear All,

Can some one please guide on :-
- Job Opportunities for RF Planning & Optimization Engineers in Canada with Preferably the cities as well
- Any consultants which can help in finding a suitable job in telecom & also help in immigration assistance
- Best Cities To live in from weather & cost point of view if looking for a Job
- Best Universities for pursuing higher studies in Engineering or Medical Sciences

Thanks in Advance